50) Stalking (Request)

A request by: gizmochem25

(Continuation of Tik Tok Trends-5)

"So as we know Marinette is going to her home when the school ends with that paid guy." Adrien says while others nodded.

"and I will go and give her the red rose and ask her to be my girlfriend!" He said making Every one cheer leaving Lila who was secretly sneering that the fact they had a sleepover.

As they all settled in the seats Marinette entered with Chloe with a beautiful sea blue sleeveless top and a black pleated skirt, and combat boots and her hair were opened.

While adrien was drooling Alya noticed a bruise kind of Mark on her bestfrind's neck actually there were a lot.

She texted in the group that her paid actor is actually hitting her or abusing her.

In the lunch break Alya told them what she had noticed and adrien was extremely angry at the boy. Lila was a part of the conversation but they weren't listening to her at all.

As the school got over Marinette made her way towards the stairs when suddenly Lila grabbed her arm but poor bitch got flipped in the air and she hit her hips.

Before Alya could scold her damain came on the bike.she went to him and kissed him on the lips.

Adrien who was watching this was not having it he went towards them angrily and screamed at Damian, while others started to record.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY PRINCESS!"

"Excuse you but my angel has not ever talked to since a very long time."

"YOU ARE ABUSING HER LOOK AT THAT NECK !"

He pointed at Marinette's neck as she blushed and sticked  to damain like a magnet.

This action made others confuse.

"Oh this."

He showed his neck and it was way more than hers.

"These are called love bites, for short hickies"

The others gasped . All the girlfriends looked at there boyfriends questioning why didn't they gave them love bites before.

Damian smirked while Marinette sat on the bike to hide her embarrassment.

They both went to the bakery while other were just dumbfounded.

"After all the stalking and spying she is still with her boyfriend." Was all adrien said and went to his house ready for a scolding, from his dad.

Lila just wanted to be Marinette at that point! Why was she so luckyyyyy!

Suddenly a splash of water made it's way towards,.Lila's face and she woke up.

Yes, she was locked up actually you see joker  had actually injected a new test in her body which gives you memories of the time you were not happy.

Lila who was tied up begged for forgiveness, but being the joker he laughed at her pleadings and killed mercilessly.

While this was all being tellicasted live Damian and marinette were extremely happy as they shared their sweet moments together.

THE END