44) A Small Mistake (Request)

Request by: Moonlark1234

This wasn't going to work! Not at all! This wasn't in the plan! This night was a part to relax but it happened all opposite.

Tim, Dick, Bruce,Damian and Jason looked at their wives. Who were all burning in anger! They all could see it on their faces.

Selina walked out of the car first and made her way towards the room. Then every other woman who was in the car.

All the men could feel alfred's dissapointed gaze on them. Sighing they all sat on the sofa.

Marinette came out and threw a mattress pillow and blanket.

"Ange-" Damian shut his mouth after looking  at her burning glare.

After that Stephanie, Selina,Barbara, Kor'i came doing the same damn thing. They all didn't said a word.

Alfred came with some medicines and water. Placed it aside, and spoke.

"Mistresses commanded me to tell you all that you all will be sleeping in the hall. For the work you have done."

He went out and they all sighed.

"We didn't do anything wrong." Bruce said looking at Dick.

Who was truly ashamed and looked down.
He looked at Jason who had a sad face.

"I know they told is not to drink much but we were having fun, for once." Tim said looking at Damian who looked he was about cry.

"But my angel is mad at me and I can't bear it." Damian said.

"Uh-huh, heyy.... let us do something for them and apologise!" Dick brightened up by saying this.

"Tomorrow we will wake up early and make them the breakfast!" Jason said.

"Okay!"

Everyone tried to sleep at night but could due to the lack of their wives.

In the morning Selina, Stephanie, Marinette,Kor'i and Barbara. Seated themselves at the dining table.

They all took a look at the kitchen and then alfred and sighed.

"Sorry but I won't eat anything if my husband made this." As Kor'i said this Dick came and hugged her from behind.

"I am so sorryyyy, love I won't do it ever again I will always listen to you I am so sorry please forgive me." As he said she looked at him and then glared.

"You should've thought this before with got arrested! Do you know how much time it took us to get you out of jail! News reporters were all around us!" Kor'i said while gripping dick's hand tightly he only winced at his woman's power.

"Sorry but no sorry." She said this and grabbed Marinette's hand who grabbed stephanie's hand who grabbed Barbara's hand who grabbed selina's hand.(lol)

They all went upstairs which meant that they we not be sleeping in their rooms.

They sighed they should've listened to them after all women are always correct!(not always but still anyway back to the story-_-)

After this one even they tried to grab their attention, apologise but nothing work.

And it has been more that 5 days which meant it was going to be a week.

Damian couldn't wait more. He was desperate to talk to his wife!

So he took the chance when no one was watching he tip toed and went to the gardens were Marinette was watering the plants.

Without any second thoughts he grabbed her by the waist and pushed her on a tree truck kissing her lips which sure caught her ofgaurd.

After a  hot make out session(yes I'm not gonna write about the......... that scene)

He looked at her who was catching her breathe.

"Sorry" he said.

"It's fine I missed you so much. Let's go to our room." As she said this they made their way towards the room and took notice of everyone who were kinda together again?

Marinette gave a thought and smiled she got to know they used the same strategy as Damian.

But before them. Damian and her had some business to attend.

THE END