32) Chats (2)

^^ Hey guys! So I just posted a new story of Daminette and it's a separate book go and enjoy it also I update it frequently! (As often I can)

The dinning table was very awkward. The whole family were very shocked to see a cheerful girl.

They expected a rude girl just like Damian but it was all opposite, with her being around Damian was a nice boy. She was also familiar with his behaviour but never shouted at him always told him with love in her voice.

She laughed whenever he gave anyone death threats she thought it was all a family joke. That secretly made his heart light up with joy.

Her face always showed love whenever she saw him. He has never felt that for a girl ever but now it's different.

"So Marinette how did you guys meet?" Dick asked excitedly, Bruce for once was happy with dick's enthusiastic mood.

It would help them to build the conversation with the mystery girl.

So yeah why is he calling her a mystery girl because Damian strictly said them no, for not background check her. He wanted a simple life with only love. Although his duties will come between the relationship but for now he was happy that was all that mattered to Bruce.

"Umm, yeah so we both went to the same gym and we both spared for the first time and I beat him."

What the real duck( sorry HiyafolksUvU)

"You beat him?" Asked a very shocked Jason.

She nodded her head in approval. And Damian was so lovesick that he wasn't even paying attention to anyone other than the girl.

"What do you do, like.... do you have any hobby?" Asked Tim.

"Ummm, yeah I do fashion designing. Right now I am doing an internship in Gotham." The girl- Marinette answered to them.

"That's good to hear, Marinette." Bruce said and he swears his eyes were going to be blind with that bright smile of hers.

"So were did you live before Gotham, because mostly people leave this city not come here." Jason asked taking a bite from his food.

"I lived in Paris." Her answer was short but not too bright like her other answers. It was a bit suspicious but not to press the matters they all dropped the topic.

They got to know each other more while talking. After half an hour or so their meal was ended and now they were seated in the living room.

"Marinette what do you like about Gotham?" Dick asked taking a bite from him ice cream which was just handed to him by our lovely grandpa Alfie.

"What I mostly like is the architecture, everything has a deep meaning in it. And even the heroes- no vigilantes. Yeah! They are so amazing!"  As she said this Damian's eyes sparkled.

"So which is your favourite one?"  Asked Damian with hopefull voice.

"Hmmm.... let me think, my favourite is Redhood!" She said while smiling.

Damian's  smiled dropped.

"This is official I like her, Damian either you marry her or Bruce you just adopt her!" Said Jason while patting marinette's head and she even looked up with her twinkling eyes in a adorable way.

"She is sooo adorable!!!" Cooed Dick, while pinching her cheeks.

"Also she likes coffee, dad please Damian marry her." Said Tim while drinking coffee.

"Okay stop hogging my future wife!" Yelled Damian, while taking her in his arms protectively.

Ahhhhh, yes they messed up real bad because Marinette fainted.

^BONUS^

"YOU ARE LADYBIRD?"  Jason yelled.

Marinette nodded.

"YOU ARE MDC?" Tim yelled.

Marinette nodded.

"YOU ARE NETTIE?" Dick yelled.

Marinette nodded.

"YOU WORKED WITH MY MOTHER AS LADYBUG?"  Yelled Damian.

Marinette nodded.

"YOU ARE CLARK'S DAUGHTER?" Yelled Bruce.

Marinette nodded.

"Masters I think you should talk why I am telling this because my and Marinette's ears are going to bleed any second." Said Alfred only to give more heart attack to the bat family.

THE END