30) Chats (1)

Bold and italics: CHATS
Italics: Normal story

Damian's phone ring for a 9th time that day
And the whole family was suspious.

The main thing was he wasn't really paying attention, in anything at all.

And it has been going on from weeks!

Everyone noticed it. And As usual they all asked Alfred but he told them a sharp answer that it is not his position to tell.

And now it was going from hands he was always on phone chuckling and sometimes with a blush.

So here they are the whole bat family hacking through Damian's phone.

"I bet he is watching porn." Jason said.

"Can you shut the fuck up, please." Barbara said sweetly while helping Tim with the security password.

"I doubt if he is watching any kind of bad things, I trust him he won't do this." Cass commented.

You know when Cassandra tells something it is always  correct so they just removed porn from their list.

"Planning  murder?" Dick asked.

"Ummm I don't think  so he has been so comfortable with us."  Stephanie answered.

"What if he is just trying to live a normal life and I think we are just doubting him for no reason." Bruce said making his family calm down.

As they all bickered for the possible answer tim success fully hacks his phone.

"I hacked his phone!" Tim said proudly.

There all attention was on the big screen which was  of the iphone 12.

Timmy searched, youtube, Insta, Twitter and then Google and it was nothing.

"I guess b was right." Selina said, sighing very disappointed.

"Guys I don't think soooooo......... oh my my my I never imagined in a million years that demon spawn has a girlfriend!"  Jason said almost shocking.

The heads snapped on the big screen again.

"Damian has been chatting with his girlfriend for about 1 month." Tim answered while typing some few stuff.

"And here we go let's see what he has said to his 'secret girlfriend'.

As he clicked the one last button on keyboard the whole chat was visible.

☆☆☆☆☆

𝚊 𝚗 𝚐 𝚎 𝚕♡︎♡︎