19) Cheating?

So I liked both the ideas!
Request from: bllover581
Thankyou for this awesome ideas!

Red hood, Red Robin and Nightwing were patrolling when they saw Marinette talking to Luka in a café. When she stood up ready to go home when Luka kissed her lips everyone were shocked when she didn't stop him.

Red hood was very angry to see Marinette cheating on his baby brat! (Lol).

Next day Marinette went to the manor and went to straight Damian's room when Jason stood their.

She smiled at him and was about to say hi but then we shouted, 'What do you think you were doing with Luka yesterday in the café he kissed you and you didn't stop him are you cheating on my brother!!!??? Tell me I want answers!' He screamed Tim and Dick were throwing daggers at her with Alfred smiling and Smirking Bruce and Selina.

She smiled and said, 'Watch this.' as she motions herself to open the door to only find Damian and Luka about to kiss!

Marinette smirked and something Damian's ear anger clashed in his eyes, 'We three have been  dating for 4 months now and you all noticed now??!!' Damian said

'Bruce and Selina and Alfred already knew.'
Luka said in his calming voice.

Those three were embarrassed and said sorry to Marinette for accusing her.

After that the three enjoyed their date and shared a few sweet kisses.

____________________________________

            This is a bit hard to understand

The teen titans just completed their mission and were very exhausted they all needed break.

When they entered the tower they saw a girl with blue-blackish hair and blue eyes munching on popcorn seeing the show "F.R.I.E.N.D.S".
Nobody knew who she was?

Everyone were hella confused and when they tried to ask her or when she noticed them.

She brightly smiled at? Robin? But why?

She put the bowl of popcorn on the table and jumped on Robin and hugs him like a kwala on a tree.

The others were ummm......

Gaping like a fish!!!

They thought it would be a end of the world because The Robin, The Damian Wayne, The al-ghul, The demon heir !!!

Was smiling at her lovingly!

She giggled at his expression! And kissed him.

Every one were shocked!

After some time they got to know her name was 'Marinette Kent' She was Jon's sister and Damian and She is dating.

Raven was happy for her best friend!

And

Beast boy was happy that he has a chance with raven!

After sometime people were looking for Mari,Dami,Raven,Beast but they were not in their rooms!

That's when they checked in gardens and saw them making put mostly Damian and Marinette making out in a corner and raven and beast boy making out in another.

____________________________________

So guys that's much for today!!! Bye