12) Marinette Kent?

ENJOY!

Superman(Clark Kent)
Me ,Bats and the whole justice league were in meeting . How to bring Jon back from Joker since he kidnapped him. I was about to tell them the situation when a blue coloured portal opened and a girl with black red suit  came flying towards me.(yes she has krypto powers too)

And all the heroes were in a fighting position when she said some French words and red light engluffed the whole room and once I opened my eyes their  stood my daughter with a heart melting smile.

I smiled at her and we both hugged. She looked around and asked in an angelic voice 'Pa were is Jon!' Shit.

'um you know joker kinda kidnapped him.' and that's how she snapped without any word she went flying to a ceiling area and hit it and a secret door opened.

And she took out some guns, kantanas, and her old suit. She went to the room came up all suited and left without any word.

We all were shocked. After 15minutes we saw she came back with Jon in her arms wounded. She said some things and Jon was complete fine then .

That's when I noticed she covered in blood and bullet holes and we all freaked out.

Finally I asked her 'What happened their ?'  she looked at me and said 'I gave piece of mind to joker.' 

'Who is she?' asked Damian

'She is my daughter!' Said Superman.

Damian walked towards her and looked at her she looked at him and then they both
Kissed ??!!!!!!!!

Everyone went wide eyed
And then Damian only said one thing . 'Welcome back My Angel.'

@cutedick: I like this new development in demon spawn.
#younglove #xuties #demon™