11) Cuddles

I want to ask that I want to make cover page for my future books but I can't find any fine apps to draw please help 😔 If you have any apps suggestions please help this poor soul.

'Marinette stop coming closer to me it doesn't feel good!' Okay so this was the 46th time Damian is telling he doesn't want to cuddle with her while sleeping.

'But why Dami!!???' Marinette asked. 'Because I don't like AFFECTIONS!' He screamed and that was the moment he regretted why did he screamed on his girlfriend!!!

She didn't speak anything and took her blanket and went to her room in the manor.

Next day came and he woke up completely forgetting what happened yesterday night.

He went to the kitchen and saw everyone eating. He went to Marinette and hugged her from behind while she was making her sandwich. He thought that she will give him kisses and hugs and give him love but how wrong he was.

She completely ignored him and went to sit with Jason and giving him his part of sandwich and a kiss on the cheek.

And then gave coffee to Tim and a hug and kiss ( on the cheek). Then Dick giving him bowl of cereal and a kiss (on the cheek). Then Bruce giving him a hug. Heck even Alfred but not him he felt left out.

That night he waited for her to come sleep but she never came. He went to her room and knocked but she didn't answer . He opened the door slowly and saw she was already asleep.

He went to the bed and he already misses her cuddles but now she is ignoring him.

This happened for one week and now he could not wait more when she was going bed he picked her and took her to his room and hugged her while sleeping. But she didn't returned .

He felt like a kicked puppy and said sorry and now know cuddles are always best ,hearing this she kissed him and cuddled him that night.(cute UwU)

@Alfred: Nice plan miss Marinette!!  #silenttreatment #kisses #hugges #cuddles #relationshipgoals #daminette

The End