2) Mistletoe

Requests are open you can tell me any kind of daminette story I will be pleased to write them.(and if you are not telling you people are ridiculous utterly ridiculous jk thankyou for reading)
Alya Salt
Adrien Salt
Class Salt
Chloe Sugar
MPS Sugar (Luka, Kagami, Chloe , Nino, Marc, Nathaniel)

Marinette and MPS was having a great time in Gotham leaving the part where Lie-la sucker Grossi sprout her lies Alya the tabloid writer and the agreste model. Due to Christmas Gotham looked very beautiful. Other than a crime city it's very good for vacations.

Mari was alone at night having a little walk. At the corner of the street she saw a coffee shop she entered and sat down on a table  and ordered hot chocolate. The coffee shop was almost empty when a boy same her age entered and he made a eye contact with her. His face mad a scowl after seeing her even deeper. She felt her self uncomfortable. She just ignored it and waited for her hot chocolate. The boy also ordered some things but she didn't mind. Her order came and she pulled her purse to give the barista the money. Mari took her hot chocolate and made her way to the exit. While she was walking a cat came and attacked her for love and affection. Due to this action her hot chocolate fell down and she was about to loose her balance when strong arms wrapped her waist.

She looked up to see the person's face to see the same boy who scowled at her she blushed in embarrassment  and said thankyou to him and sorry for the accident.

The barista was smirking . Mari didn't  understand first but the barista pointed towards the ceiling me and the boy looked upwards and saw a mistletoe. The boy blushed. He looked at me. And I looked at him.

He leaned in and so did I and kissed him. It was sweet and only lasted for 10 seconds. He looked at me and spoke "What's your name?" "Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Yours?" "Damian Wayne." They both smiled . He asked her to go on a date and surprisingly she agreed.

They both went out together from the coffee shop holding hands , blushing and smiling.

What they don't notice that the barista took a photo and wrote down in her book 100th soulmates  finally came together. Mistletoe you are the best.

@Andre's sister: Damian Wayne  finally came together  with an angel  named Marinette!! OuO #dating #cutecouple #christmas #mistletoe  #daminette

END