20) Snapped

Hey guys!
Sorry for not uploading I was studying for my last exam and now Enjoy!

Damian was sooooo happy but certain class made it 100 no 1000000% difficult to spend time with angel.

He was now currently in the park, listening one harlot's lies she was sprouting in front of Marinette and everyone were accusing her.

His patience were wearing off.

10

"Why are you a bully Marinette and you are a slut!"

9

"Stop fucking men in night!"

8

"Take the High road!"

7

"What have I ever done to you!"

6

"Cheater"

5

"Fat"

4

"Slut"

3

"Can you tell me how to get these so hot boys were are their from? From streets or..?

Before Alya could finish those sentence Marinette has slapped her hard that her cheek started to bleed.

She turned to lila grabbed a water bottle and dumped on her. All the make up started to melt of her.

She took a knife and cut out her sausage looking hair.

Everyone were wide eyed. And some gasped like it was some kind of a tv show.

She turned to lila and spoke, ' If you ever want to ruin me and my future boyfriend's date again you will be dead and if you want a bully right? So you will get a bully so fuck off !'

She turned to Alya who was still holding her cheek and said,'Have you forgotten your Nino? So fast. Well for your information this guy here is Damain Wayne. And if again you want to speak how am I using him or his name or money I want to make it clear I am not like you guys. You a guys are selfish, fat, bully, slut etc.... Now everyone please fuck off!'

And that's how everyone ~fucked off~ from the park.

She turned around and saw Damian wide eyed. She smiled and kissed him corner of the mouth.

'Lets go beloved!' She said cheerfully.

They both were on the date and  whole Bat Fam was so happy that Damian got his other half.

2

'I love you!'

1

'I love you too my beloved angel.'

@coco.xo.ko: OH god that sausage hair were disturbing me and I don't know an angel cam and gave a haircut to her.
Savage, savage ,savage

THE END