45) Reunited (Request)

Request by: dxaisyy

Damain looked angrily towards the group of Parisians eating with them. He was surely irritated by them. Talking, eating, being nosy, even lying! He just wanted to behead the sausage hair girl so bad! With her wannabe reporter who was obsessed by Lois lane. And that good for nothing model who was just being rude to everyone.

(So basically) A school was invited for the first time to our manor just to have dinner. Why? Because their was a girl who wrote something about Gotham and us.... I mean the bats why they inspire you so she wrote the best essay and boom they got to meet us and have a dinner.

But the most major problem she decided not to show up! What a pathetic idea to make us wait. And show herself important. I think the sausage hair girl was right for once for her being the attention seeker.

Suddenly we heard the door bell ring and Alfred being the gentleman went out to open the door.

As we all paid our attention towards the Grossi- no Rossa?

Whatever disgusting name she has.

Started to speak again some gasped were heard. As I look towards the corridor I saw a girl same age as me but 1 year smaller drenched in water.

She looked up at Alfred when he nodded. Suddenly her eyes met mine. And it felt an instant connection between us. Not bothering about it I started to eat my food.

Alfred came and let her go to the guest room.

After like 15 minutes she rentered in a much more presentable way. And sat beside Tim.

"I just want to say I am extremely sorry Mr. Wayne. For coming so late." The girl apologised.

"It's totally fine with me but what had happened?" Bruce questioned her.

She was about to answer when Mrs.Buister beats her up by saying.

"She wakes up late everyday! And also might as well wanted attention as always."

"Sorry but I wasn't talking to you miss. Yes Marinette please tell me." Bruce said. Making Jason laugh a bit.

Marinette? This name was so close to my heart once.

"Actually I was on time but they left 15 minutes early without me also nobody was their to inform me although I prepared this whole trip for all of us. The hotel receptionist was one to tell me about the departure."

one shots;daminetteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara