Chapter 41:

Author's POV-------------

The fight would've become bigger if Yu Bin didn't quickly interfere. "Aiyo. Stop fighting. Both of you. Zhan ge,Yibo. We're here to have fun. Stop fighting will you guys?"Yu Bin placed his hands on his hips,glaring both of them,making them looked away. "Zhan ge,Yibo. Don't be childish here and stop fighting. If I saw you guys fighting again..."Yu Bin looked at Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan who knew the consequences if someone didn't listen to what Yu Bin said laughed nervously and said;"Fine. Fine. We won't anymore."

Yu Bin smiled at Xiao Zhan and glared Yibo. "What about you, Wang Yibo? If I see you pick fight again... You'll bear the consequences."He warned. Yibo clicked his tongue,adding fuel to the fire. "💢 Did you just click tongue on my words,you little brat?"Yu Bin said, provoking Yibo back. Yibo turned his head,his eyes fired up. "You called me brat?"

Yu Bin snickered and crossed his arms. "Yeah. Because right now you're acting like a little brat. I would say even me who's one year younger than you is more matured."Yu Bin said,narrowing his eyes. "💢 So you're trying to pick a fight as well huh?"

"I'm not. My words offended you,i'm sorry. But right now you're trying to pick a fight here. It's just reasonable that i'm stepping in to stop you guys. Both of you. are. C-H-I-L-D-I-S-H. So tiring seeing you guys fighting all the time. It's about time you guys make up already and be a good friends! Aish!"Yu Bin scolded them,making them feeling small by minutes.

"Uwoh... Yu Bin is scary... I can see the two of them shrunk..."

"Right. People with cute face are scary when they're mad.."As if Yu Bin could heard them gossiping,he glared them, sending shiver down their spine. They immediately averted Yu Bin's gaze.

Settled with those gossiping students, Yu Bin look back to the two people who are glaring at each other. "💢Stop glaring and getting on my nerve. Zhan ge you know what'll happen when I'm mad. So you sure you wanna continue this fight when I say not to?"He said with a low tone,making these two shut their mouth. Yu Bin smiled. He looked at the ride. "Now. It's our turn. If you guys ever fight again..."he glanced at Yibo and Xiao Zhan with a smile,saying;"You'll know the consequences."

Xiao Zhan and Yibo got a goosebumps hearing Yu Bin's warning.

"Let's not fight or else you won't want to know what he'll do to us. It's literally being dead but alive."Xiao Zhan whispered. Yibo glanced at him and humphed.

Xiao Zhan scratched his hair and smiled awkwardly as he stood beside Yibo. Yibo didn't say anything as well since he could obviously felt Yu Bin stare. Yu Bin moved in front of them and said,"You guys,sit beside each other and hold hands! Take it as your punishment for fighting! The more you fight,the more you'll need to hold hands! Today,for these two rides,both of you will hold hands. And if I saw you fighting again other days, I will ask you to hold hands whenever you can!"Hearing Yu Bin said so,both Xiao Zhan and Yibo were ready to refuse the demand,but seeing how bad mood Yu Bin looks like... They shut their mouths and swallowed the words.

They glared each other to only gets death pinch from Yu Bin. Now Yibo knew how scary Yu Bin could be. He take notes to not mess with Yu Bin anymore. Getting the pinch,both of them stopped glaring and shrunk to a small size when they were scolded by Yu Bin who's supposed to be younger than them.

To Be Continued...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! Hello!! Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!! I just wanna know.. Do you guys like this story's pace? Yeah I know so far there's barely romance -w- But what do you think of this story? Is it like.. Plain or something? Please tell me your opinion