Chapter 13:

Author's POV--------------

Turns out the voice belonged to the handsome guy who bore a poker face. Yibo seemed to be sulking for a good while because of the candy. He wondered,If Xiao Zhan really wants to make Yibo like him,why didn't he tried to make moves? Or...He had but Yibo didn't noticed? Xiao Zhan moves closer to the crowd,saying aloud: "Everyone. Do try your best in playing this game! For those who got top 7,they will get chocolate(s) from me! I made it myself! But for those who's out,don't worry,you'll still get something."

Hearing this,Yibo's face lit up a little. "I want his chocolate!"He screamed in his heart. The students were excited,knowing there will be a reward no matter if they lost or they won. Such a good deal! Yibo is determined that he'll be the 1st winner! The higher their rank,more chocolate they will receive right? With such determination,the students started the second round with Shawan and Ling Zi out. 

Round after round,more students were kicked out of the game. Still,they're happy to receive a candy from their lovely teacher,Xiao Zhan. Wang Yibo was lucky. He's still staying in the game. He was very eager each time a student was kicked out. Xiao Zhan noticed that Yibo is quite skilled in the game. He just smiled faintly. He didn't expect that Yibo is quite serious and skilled for this game.  He walked towards him with his arms crossed and a grin on his face. "You're quite serious and skilled in this game. I've never expected that."Xiao Zhan said with a teasing tone. 

Yibo just humphed. "I'm good in a lot of things,you know? Why aren't you playing? Scared of losing,ah?"He mocked,trying to pick up a fight. However,Xiao Zhan's patience is high. Thus,he only shook his head with a smile. "I planned to make this game for you students. Let you guys have fun with each other."

Yibo just raised his brows slightly and focused back to the game when he realized that it's starting. Xiao Zhan backed away and sat on the chair,watching his students playing cheerfully. Shawan smiled and approached Xiao Zhan. "Yibo is cold and straight forward,but he mean no harms. Don't worry too much,Zhan laoshi."Shawan said. Xiao Zhan smiled gently at her. "Hm,you seems to know him,Shawan."Xiao Zhan said.

Shawan frowned slightly and shook her head. "Not really.  But about those facts,everyone knows it. Though i knew Yibo since high school,he barely talks to any girls. So,naturally i barely talk to him too. He's always with Jiyang,Bowen,Zanjin and HaoXuan. Very close, I heard they're childhood friends. So they're always together. He looks very warm when he's with them. But really,Yibo mean no harms,Zhan laoshi."Shawan smiled.

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows slightly and looked back at Yibo. He smiled. "Who knows..? He looks kinda interesting to me."Xiao Zhan said and smiled at the girl. Shawan grinned. "Yibo got a title 'Cold Prince',you know? He's cold to people he's not close with. Some are even afraid of him."She said,chuckling. Xiao Zhan chuckled.

"Who knows?"He said,leaving the girl dumbfounded. Two students approached Xiao Zhan and Shawan and asked Xiao Zhan for candies. Xiao Zhan handed them two candies each person and looked over. The circle has become smaller. Not that many people anymore. You can count it. Not more than ten now! Xiao Zhan excused himself and walked over to the circle. They're still playing. 

Xiao Zhan huffed. He rolled his cardigan sleeve and clapped his hands. "Only 1 people more to be kicked out! Hurry,hurry~ After that it'll be the winners' match!"Xiao Zhan announced. Sure enough. There's only 8 more people in the circle and to Xiao Zhan shock,Yibo is still there. "That kid tried quite hard,huh?"He mumbled.  

A few minutes passed and finally the last person got kicked out. Xiao Song was upset. He's so close to winning. He walked dejectedly to Xiao Zhan,hoping for some candies. Xiao Zhan felt sorry for him and patted his back. He asked Xiao Song to held out his hand and Xiao Song just did so. Xiao Zhan gave him a lot of candies. Five candies to be exact. Xiao Song's eyes widened. His light is back. Xiao Zhan ruffled the boy's soft hair and said:"Let's just said that you half-won the game."He smiled.

"Thank you Zhan laoshi! Ah! You can take my milk then~I bought two of it!"He said happily. Xiao Zhan smiled and raised his brow. "Oh? Thank you then. Try the candy. I made it myself."Xiao Zhan said,taking the milk from Xiao Song. Xiao Song nodded and unwrapped the candy. He threw it into his mouth. 

He smiled. "This is good. Thanks Zhan laoshi. Never thought that even though i'm out i could get such a good reward. But too bad. i'm so close to winning."He said,laughing awkwardly. Xiao Zhan patted his back. "You've worked hard."He comforted. Xiao Song nodded, agreeing. He then said; "I need to go! Wutong is waiting for me!"He said. Xiao Zhan nodded.  "OH AND..."He leaned closer to Xiao Zhan's ear. He's shorter than Xiao Zhan so he needed to tip a little.

"This is the first time i see Yibo looked so fired up like that. He seem to be... very serious."He whispered and pulled himself back. "Which is very scary!"Then ran away. Xiao Zhan was left dumbfounded. He looked at the said boy,tilted his head and mumbled;"First... time?"

TO BE CONTINUED... 

Thank you for reading~Thank you very much for the 16K views and 1K votes 😭😭😭