Chapter 26:

Thank you for 51.1 k reads and 3.32k votes!! 💓💓

Author's POV------------------

The class was silent. Their eyes were locked on the big screen, watching the movie. Xiao Zhan let out a sigh of relief. Finally he could do his works.

----------

After class...

Wang Yibo walked down the stairs,heading to Xiao Zhan. "Do you need some help?"He asked. Xiao Zhan who's just finished tidying his things looked at Yibo and smiled. "Why? I have no more chocolates if that's your intention."He said,chuckling. Yibo stared at him and looked at Xiao Zhan's things. "You can pay it later. I can help you now if you want."Yibo said. Xiao Zhan titled his head and crossed his arms. "Why so kind suddenly?"He asked,doubting Yibo.  Yibo humphed. "So you prefer me being a nuisance to you than being kind to you?"He asked.

Xiao Zhan laughed nervously. "I don't prefer you being a nuisance to me. But you being kind to me is weird."He chuckled. Yibo sighed. "You still need help or-----"

"No need for it,thank you. I still have a class here. The next batch of students will come,why don't you go to your next class?"He smiled,sitting down. Yibo frowned. "I don't know your schedule so how would I know you have next class here?"Yibo complaint grumpily. Xiao Zhan chuckled. He stared at Yibo who's still complaining quietly.

He grinned.

"Yibo."Xiao Zhan's voice made him stopped complaining and looked at him,asking grumpily;"What do you want?"He crossed his arms.

"Could it be... That you... "He stopped,looking at Yibo and continued again.

"Has started to like me?"Xiao Zhan's question startled Yibo. He looked at Xiao Zhan,shocked. "What?! Why would I?"He asked,looking into Xiao Zhan's eyes. Their eyes met,one's shocked and one's playful.

"Hm! So you consider me being kind as me liking you?! I apologize my dear teacher,Xiao Zhan,but I don't like you at all! The only things that I like from you is your chocolate!"Yibo panicked. No! He didn't like Xiao Zhan! Not even a bit! If anything,he only like his chocolate! The chocolate okay? Not the person who made it! He thought to himself. His mind is messed up. Why is this teacher here always messed up his mind? Ah... Xiao Zhan is really annoying and troublesome. He thought.

Xiao Zhan who knew that Yibo is mentally panicking,grinned. How fun. It's so fun to watch this guy. His nickname is Cold Prince...? Hm... Xiao Zhan admitted that Yibo is rude but he got the title Cold prince? You guys are over reacting. "It's still something that you like that come from me right?"

Once again,Yibo was shocked. Xiao Zhan really wants to tease Yibo more but he has class. Both him and Yibo. He chuckled as he put his head on his hands. He looked at the so-calm-and-collected Wang Yibo.  "Don't you have any classes? Don't you need to get going now?"He asked,a devilish smile is still playing on his lips.

"I have it in one hour."He said. Xiao Zhan beamed. "Oh? Don't you want to sit here with me---"before he finished his words,Yibo has run off from him.  Xiao Zhan laughed seeing Yibo. "Hmm... I wonder... Will it be a long journey or a short journey to make him like me."Xiao Zhan smiled,took a deep breath and sighed. "Well... I'm looking forward to it... Now that I know he likes my chocolates... When will it be that he'll like me next?"Xiao Zhan mumbled by himself.

He kept on giggling thinking about how funny it is to mess with Wang Yibo. He's indeed annoying but he's quite fun! Xiao Zhan thought to himself.

"Zhan laoshi,morning!"As Xiao Zhan lost in his thought,the next batch of students entered the class. Xiao Zhan Shook off his thoughts and focused on the class.

"Morning everyone."

-------
Note:All of the words that are like this, in this part is what's in Yibo's mind. 

He's ridiculous! Me? Liking him? Huh! Even if I do,all I like is his chocolate! Not him! Wait... I don't take it seriously before but...

Yibo stopped on his track. His heart beated because of what he remembered Xiao Zhan's said.

"Then I'll just make you like me."

Could it be... That Xiao Zhan wasn't joking about it at all?!!

To be continued...

Thank you for reading! Please stay safe and healthy!