Chapter 30:

Author's POV------------

The person that's standing in front of him now is no one else but the person he's frustrated with the most,Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan smiled and held out his hand. "Let me help you up."He said. Yibo was stunned for a while. But after a moment,he came to. He stood up. "It's okay. I can do it myself."Yibo said as he patted the dust off him. He looked at Xiao Zhan. "Why are you here?"He asked.

Xiao Zhan titled his head and crossed his arms. "Well... If a student went missing for almost 20 minutes for my class,of course I need to find them right?"He said. Yibo frowned. "Mind your own business!"He said as he shoved his hands inside his pockets. Xiao Zhan shrugged. After a moment of silent,Xiao Zhan spoke up;"Hm. This building looks creepy. Feels like there'll be a ghost here."Xiao Zhan said as he looked around.

Yibo was startled. How could he know about that? That's right. Just from the way it looks,one could already expected that this building is haunted. How could he be so dumb as to enter this building alone just to wash his face because he was frustrated? Ugh. Yibo has to admit that he was too dumb and too brave to enter this building alone. And in the end just see what happened. He's haunted.

Yibo shuddered at the thoughts and his face became paler by minute. Xiao Zhan crossed his arms and stole a glance at him. He chuckled silently and smirked. "Yibo. You said to mind my own business right? Fine. I'll do it. After all you're the one who said I should leave you alone and stay away from you."Xiao Zhan said,looking at Yibo. Yibo averted his gave and humped. "That's right. You should have."He said.

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows. "I see. Very well then. Then,you're on your own now! I'll go to the toilet first. You should go back to your class. Bye!"Xiao Zhan said as he walked away to find a toilet. Yibo's eyes were closed. He thought that Xiao Zhan won't leave him. He didn't heard Xiao Zhan's footsteps fading away or walking away. After a moment,he opened his eyes,guessing that Xiao Zhan haven't left yet.

But,the moment he opened his eyes... Xiao Zhan wasn't there. Wait! Did Xiao Zhan really left him alone here? What? Then why didn't he heard any footsteps? Damn,he didn't know that Xiao Zhan was capable on walking without making any sound. Aish. Wait. Wait. Wait. So now he's all alone? In this creepy building?!! Yibo js terrified. Yibo's eyes widened as he tried to call out for Xiao Zhan. "Zhan laoshi!" He called out,but he tried to be as quiet as possible. This is a rumoured haunted place. He didn't Dare to make sound.

"Zhan laoshi!"He shouted in a quiet voice,almost like whispering. Yibo walked around. "Zhan laoshi... Quit playing around already! Let's go back to our class! Let's not waste our time here. Zhan laoshi!"Yibo called for him once again. He frowned as he gulped. Where did Xiao Zhan go? He remembered that Xiao Zhan said he would go to the toilet. But,Yibo doesn't want to go back to that toilet!

He doesn't want to hear that chuckle and that voice calling him anymore! What should he do? He walked to this building without remembering the direction! He didn't know where he should go to get out of this building. Dammit!! He could only depend on Xiao Zhan if he wants to get out of here without getting lost! But now? Xiao Zhan is gone! Ahhh!!! Yibo regretted every single thing he did!!

"Zhan laoshi!!"Yibo has lost it. He shouted the name as loud as he could. His heart beated fast,scared to the death. Suddenly, from his behind he felt a hand touching his shoulder.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!! 💓💓