Chapter 16:

Author's POV-----------------

Skips to when the university ended...

Xiao Zhan put his bag on the desk,feeling quite tired. He laid on the couch,covering his eyes with his arm,exhaling heavily. Yu Bin who just come from the kitchen frowned. He walked to Xiao Zhan,tapping on him. "Zhan ge."He called. Xiao Zhan who noticed Yu Bin's presence,took off the arm from his eyes and smiled at him. "Yu Bin. What's up?"He asked,sitting up.

Yu Bin titled his head as he stared at his brother. "Zhan ge."He called out once again. Xiao Zhan frowned,smiled and asked;"What's wrong?"

"Do you find Yibo interesting?"

A sudden question like that,of course shook Xiao Zhan a little. But he just shrug it off. He smiled. "Who knows? He seems interesting though."Xiao Zhan replied and laid back on the couch.

Yu Bin hopped to the couch and sat down. "Really?"He asked,titling his head once again. Xiao Zhan looked at his cute brother and laughed. "Why? You don't like him?"He asked.

Yu Bin stopped looking at Xiao Zhan and raised his head a little,seemed to be thinking. "Well... I think... I... Don't really favor him... He's rude to you. It's clear that you're older than him but he didn't give you any respect!"Yu Bin complained. Xiao Zhan smiled. He sat up,moving closer to Yu Bin and patted his head. Yu Bin's eyes are locked to him again. "Yu Bin. Yibo is indeed annoying. But... Who know what he really is right?"Xiao Zhan said gently.

Yu Bin pouted. "Right. But... But... He... He keep getting on my nerves!"He said,crossing his arm and sighed heavily. "I don't like how he treat Zhan ge.."He added.

Xiao Zhan stared at his brother. "I agree."A voice suddenly rang from behind. They were shocked and quickly turned back to look. What they saw there was Zhuo Cheng. "Xiao Cheng! What are you doing there? You shock me!"Xiao Zhan said. Zhuo Cheng grinned. "I'm back."He greeted before he made a round and sat on the couch too.

"Welcome back."

"Right! Zhuo Cheng! You also agreed! That Yibo is annoying right?"Yu Bin said. Zhuo Cheng looked at him and nodded when he faced Xiao Zhan. "He's annoying,Zhan ge. Let's keep distance from him."He suggested. Xiao Zhan sighed. "You guys ah... Don't be that harsh on Yibo. If he's annoying,just be annoying back at him! That way he won't mess with you anymore!"He advised.

Zhuo Cheng and Yu Bin looked at each other. "Yibo. Is. Annoying."the enunciated each of the words which Xiao Zhan can just reply with a smile but he definitely agree with them.

THE OTHER SIDE... WANG YIBO... 

"Yibo."Jiyang called. Yibo raised his head,answering;"what?"Jiyang frowned. "Don't you like Zhan laoshi?"He asked,titling his head. Yibo raised his brow. "No. Why?"He asked back. Jiyang raised his brows. "I see. Why?"He didn't answer Yibo's question but instead asked him back. Yibo leaned back. "What's up,Jiyang? I thought I've told you i think he's annoying?"

"Well... You turned into a little puppy back then in front of him. That's quite unusual for you to do it with someone you're not comfortable with."He smiled as he raised one of his eyebrow,teasing. Yibo seems to get the clue but...he ignored it and thus replied with;"Because i want his chocolate. I love his chocolate."

"Mhm. Mhm. Who knows if you'll fall in love with the one that made it next."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thank you for reading! Please stay safe and healthy!