Chapter 20:

Thank you very much for the 31k reads and 2.05k votes!! I hope everyone enjoyed this story so far!

Author's POV-----------------

The next day....

Yibo's mood is the worst among the worst. He's obviously annoyed. Why? Obviously because of his professor,Xiao Zhan. He kept on teasing Yibo after yesterday! If this is the case... Yibo won't be able to make Xiao Zhan suffered! This is like the other way round! His sighs is endless as he finally put his head on the table,feeling helpless.

Jiyang and the others finally approached him after moments of hesitation,asking him,"What's up?"But not only Yibo didn't answer him,he glared him too! Jiyang just smiled awkwardly. He turned to his four friends and said;"Gosh. His mood is terrible! What happened to him?"He asked,whispering. They all looked at each other and lifted their shoulders. They sighed,knowing it'll be impossible to talk to Yibo now.

Yibo;"..."

...

The hall was noisy,students are chattering and laughing happily. Yet,Yibo is not a least happy. His frown is so deep that it couldn't be any deeper. In conclusion,his expression is scary. His aura is murderous. He gazed off when suddenly he's snapped out of it by a voice and a hand touching his brows.

Yibo was startled as he whipped his head and saw that it's the one who's put himself in his situation now. That guy smiled;"What is it in your mind,causing you to frown like that, hm?"He asked as he sat down next to him with a sweet smile on his face. His hand supporting his head,looking at Yibo.

"Zhan laoshi.."Yibo growled lowly. Xiao Zhan lifted his head from his hand cheerfully and asked with a teasing tone;"What's with that growl?"He laughed,causing other students to notice him.

"Eh,Zhan laoshi?"

"Why are you here?"

"Are you here to be a replacement?"

Students started to gathering around Yibo and Xiao Zhan,making Yibo more irritated than he already is.

"...💢"

"I'm just here to have a little chat with our Yibo here~Since i'm so free~"Xiao Zhan answered as Yibo glared him. Xiao Zhan who noticed Yibo's glare chuckles.

"Eh??  Only Yibo? No fair,Zhan laoshi!! Play with us too!"

"That's right! How mean Zhan laoshi!!"

Students complained as they kept on gathering over Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan just keep his smile on. He then cheerfully said;"Hey,hey everyone,look,look~Your professor is here already~Will you guys continue to play with me? Go sit. Go sit."Xiao Zhan said with a smile.

The students immediately turned their heads around. Xiao Zhan was correct.Right now,at the front of the hall,stood a guy around his 40s glaring at them all with his arms crossing,seemed irritated.

The students were startled as they quickly ran to their places. Xiao Zhan chuckled seeing his students. He turned his attention back to Yibo and stared at Yibo who's trying to pay attention at the front. "Yibo."Xiao Zhan called. Yibo ignored him at first but after few times being called and felt disturbed,he answered;"What is it?"Feeling irritated.

Xiao Zhan smiled the moment Yibo turned his head to him. Yibo frowned,refused to reply his smile. After a moment staring into each other's eyes,Xiao Zhan smiled once again and leaned closer to Yibo's ear,whispering;"Sorry for yesterday. Here's my apology."before opening Yibo's palm and put something on his hand. Yibo froze the moment Xiao Zhan leaned closer and whispered to him.

Yibo is still frozen. Even when Xiao Zhan pulled back,Yibo stared at him in shock. His jaw dropped a little. Xiao Zhan laughed a little before bidding farewell to Yibo. He silently excused himself,leaving Yibo frozen there alone.

After getting back to himself,Yibo looked at his palm to see some wrapped balls. He stared at it.

"His chocolates...?"

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading! Please stay safe and healthy! Sorry for the typos and grammatical mistakes!

I unfortunately Haven't got any solutions for my missing story parts. I'm very thankful to those who tried to help me and encouraging me. I thank wattpad for their times to help me these 4 days. Unfortunately I didn't get the solutions and my works vanished just like that. Thank you very much to everyone once again for trying to help me 💓💓💓💓