Chapter 5:

Author's POV---------------

Beep... Beepp.. Beepp...

Clang..

Xiao Zhan shut the alarm that woke him up. It's already 6.30 a.m. in the morning. Xiao Zhan sat on his bed,slowly getting his senses. He opened his eyes and shook the blanket off him. He gets on his feets and slowly walked to the bathroom. Xiao Zhan looked at the mirror and took his toothbrush,brushing his teeth. Done with that,he took the face wash.  He squeezed it out a little and rubbed it together. He smiled and slowly put the face wash on his face.

After he done with those things,Xiao Zhan went downstairs to cook some breakfast. He yawned and go to the kitchen. He thought of what he should cook. Then he decided that he'll just make some simple chicken porridge. After he prepared the things, He started to cook the chicken porridge.

At the same time,Xiao Zhan prepared lunch boxes for his other siblings. He only make a simple lunch boxes but are filled with love. Since his parents passed away,Xiao Zhan felt as the oldest guy in the family he needs to take care of things. Thus,he learnt to do lots of things and already grown up to become a gentle and responsible person.

After quite a while,Xiao Zhan has finished cooking the porridge and the lunch boxes. He smiled looking at his works. He then went upstairs to wake up his brothers and sister. Xiao Zhan firstly went to his sister's bedroom and saw her sister is brushing her hair and tied it into ponytail. She turned and smiled at Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan smiled back as they greeted each other and Xiao Zhan told her breakfast is ready.

Xiao Zhan walked to his brothers' room and saw that they're both still sleeping. Xiao Zhan sighed gently. "Wake up. Wake up.. I made chicken porridge... Wake up,wake up."Xiao Zhan patted them. Yu Bin fliched and then slowly opened his eyes. He squinted his eyes and stared at his angel-like brother. He greeted him.  Zhuo Cheng also woke up and greeted Xiao Zhan with his sleepy voice. Xiao Zhan asked them to come downstairs after brushing their teeth and washing their faces.

Now,Xiao Zhan is waiting at the table with his glasses and a book in his hands.

(Yes,i'm giving you guys a little heart attack

(Yes,i'm giving you guys a little heart attack.)

He waited for a while and his siblings are now  joining him on the table. Xiao Zhan smiled as he put away his book and asked them all to dig it.

The breakfast is still noisy like always with Zhuo Cheng and Yu Bin fighting over their foods. Though Xiao Zhan made a lot.

Xiao Zhan has finished his breakfast and now is heading upstairs to get ready. Xiao Zhan will start working today. He removed his clothes and started to take a shower.

After 15 minutes... Xiao Zhan finally finished his shower. He wiped his body and on top,he wear a white shirt with a necklace today.(I'm not really sure what pants did he wore so...) He styled his hair a little and he's done.

(Another pic of ZhanZhan~)

Finished preparing himself,Xiao Zhan shoved his wallet and phone into his pants' pockets. He walked to his car and drove to the university.

.....

"Eh,Don't you think Yibo's mood is kind of... Creepy? Gloomy like that."A voice said. Yibo who heard it glared at him. He looked at his childhood friend,Zhu Zanjin who's just smiled a little and backed off.  "Zanjin. Do i look scary? Why are you backing off so much?"Yibo asked as Zanjin nodded his head. "Your mood is awful today,Yibo. Another fight?"He asked,referring to Yibo's plaster on his face. Yibo stared at him with an unreadable expression. Wait. He's always like this.

Zanjin who knew his childhood friend very well sighed. "Another guy came at you and said you're the reason him and his girlfriend broke up?"

"Boyfriend."

"Huh,another guy, huh?'

Yibo stared at him again and rolled his eyes. "That guy is annoying. He clings to me 24/7. Even followed me to the toilet!"Yibo complaint.

'You're a BI,though'

"You,yourself is annoying though."Wang HaoXuan who's sitting beside Song Jiyang said. Yibo narrowed his eyes at him. Wang HaoXuan just ignored him and continued with his phone.

"Ugh,i know i'm handsome,but,why do everyone says i'm the reason for them to break up? It's not my fault when their lover isn't loyal. Why do those people love to beat around the bushes though? My face isn't a sin!"Yibo complained like a little kid. His childhood friends,Wang HaoXuan,Song Jiyang,Li Bowen and Zhu Zanjin just rolled their eyes.

'So childish'

"Eh,do everyone know that we'll be having a new professor today?"

To Be Continued....

Thanks for reading! Grammatical errors may exist!