Chapter 39

Tomorrow will be my last exam(15.12.2020) but seeing how this chapter is already finished and I may be busy with my project, I decided to post it first today ^^

Enjoy~

Author's POV------------

Xiao Zhan lead his students to the haunted house. They could heard people screaming in horror coming from the creepy looking building. The line was long as usual. Hearing the screams,Yibo got goosebumps. He rubbed his arms and stared at the haunted house in horror. He gulped his saliva.

"Everyone! Let's line up first. You guys must be excited right?"Xiao Zhan asked as he laughed. Yibo glared him.
"It must be because he know i'm afraid of ghosts that he bring us here. Ugh... That Song Jiyang is really!"Yibo sent death glares to Song Jiyang who stood few feets apart from him. Jiyang shuddered,as if he could sense Yibo sending death glares to him.

Jiyang licked his lips nervously as he laughed. He could feel shiver run down his spine. He hugged himself and asked HaoXuan,"Yibo was glaring at me right?"HaoXuan nodded. He's noticed that since they arrived at the haunted house,Yibo has been glaring at Jiyang. Not a normal glares. But glares with intention to kill.

"What did you do to him for him to send you death glares,hm? He looks scary."HaoXuan said,shivering. Jiyang shrugged. "Just telling his weakness to his enemy.. Not a big deal."

"Which weakness?"HaoXuan raised his left eyebrow. Jiyang laughed nervously. "Bugs and ghosts."he said. HaoXuan stared at him. He turned around and crossed his arms. "You deal with it yourself. Don't drag me in this."HaoXuan said as he sipped on his coke. Jiyang frowned. "What a meanie."

Xiao Zhan glanced at Yibo. He was talking to Bowen like usual. Xiao Zhan raised his left eyebrow. "He doesn't look that scared."He mumbled and grinned. "Well... It'll be interesting if he's scared but if he's too scared,that won't be too good either."He chuckled.

Yibo does looks calm but he's actually cursing in his mind and his fists were clenched so hard that his knuckles turned white. Bowen raised his eyebrows. "Chill. You can cling onto someone and just walk it out without opening your eyes."

Yibo huffed. "Who am I going to cling onto, hm? You?"Yibo asked as he sighed.

"Go on if you want."Bowen raised his eyebrows. Yibo groaned. "Shut up."He crossed his arms. Bowen shrugged. Being asked and then being silenced by the same person. Geez this guy.

Yibo wandered his eyes everywhere till it met Xiao Zhan's. Xiao Zhan smiled at him but what he replied to Xiao Zhan wasn't a smile. Instead,it was a death glare. Xiao Zhan's angelic smile remained on his face but in his mind,he's laughing so hard. He turned away from Yibo's glares and talked to Yu Bin.

Their turn finally arrived. Yibo's legs felt weak and his heart is thumping so loud. It's hard to breath. His feet and his hands turned numb and cold. He gulped countless of times. His face is wet with sweats.

"Next group right? 15 people only, please!!"Hic!!! Now hearing the staff saying it,Yibo regretted lining up first. Yibo looked at Song Jiyang behind him and Bowen next to him. His eyes were filled with fear. Jiyang grinned silently and pushed Yibo into the haunted house. Yibo who was being pushed cursed loudly in his mind.

It was dark and the surrounding is creepy. Yibo hasn't close his eyes yet when the first ghost appeared.

The ghost appeared out of nowhere. Full of blood,white clothes,long haired,ugly hands and black long nails. They screamed seeing it as the ghost come closer to them. Yibo trembled at his place,his eyes wide open and his whole body froze. His hands reached out for someone else's. After he got the arm,he held it so tightly like he wants to break it. He shut his eyes tightly and walk, not letting go of the other.

The person he cling onto didn't say anything too and just let him be. They walk and walk without Yibo opening his eyes. Yibo didn't open his eyes but every time he heard sound of ghost he'll scream and tighten his grip on the other. Yibo was close to crying when the other person finally spoke up. He patted Yibo's arm and said,"It's okay. There's nothing. We're close to the end already. You can cling onto me but don't break my arm,I beg of you."He said,comforting Yibo. Yibo felt this voice is familiar. But, he's too scared to think about it. The words did comfort him though.

Yibo heard the other chuckled after saying those words. His heart feels lighter hearing the joke from the other person. He smiled a little and said;"Sorry and thanks."

All kinds of ghosts keep appearing and screams were heard. Yibo's hand were never shook off by the person. Yibo felt relieved that the person didn't Shook it off. If they did,then Yibo will be off without any leads.

After fifteen minutes of screaming and suffering,they finally see light. They're out! Yibo slowly opened his eyes but it were closed back due to the sun brightness. He turned to his left,realizing he's still holding onto the person. He opened his eyes and looked at the person. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

To be continued...

Haunted house has ended finally -w- thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!!  Thank you very much for all of the wishes ^^ it really makes me happy!!