Chapter 29:

Author's POV---------------

In the toilet...

Wang Yibo washed his face with resentment. Annoying! How annoying! Why is Xiao Zhan so annoying? Why?

Yibo was already so frustrated that he wants to kill someone right now and then here comes the chuckle from his behind. Hearing that,Yibo froze on the spot. His face was still down,his hands trembled and his heart beated fast. Yibo is very scared of ghost,thus when he heard the chuckle,he was Shook. What can Yibo do now? There's only one thing. He closed his eyes as he held the sink counter,making it be his guide so he won't bump into something. "Wang Yibo." Yibo shuddered hearing it called his name. He doesn't care about anything anymore. He just opened his eyes and ran out of the toilet. Dammit. He shouldn't have gone to this abandoned building's toilet!!!!!!

Flashback...

Wang Yibo was frustrated with Xiao Zhan. He's so frustrated that he wanted to go somewhere quiet and yell all alone. He doesn't wanted to go to the nearest toilet. He don't wanted to go back to the class so fast. He just wanted to be alone. Dammit. Every little thing about Xiao Zhan pissed him off.

Yibo who's so frustrated emitted killing aura that made everyone kept their distance from him. They all were whispering how scary Yibo looked right now. His visual is 10/10 but this aura... Um... negative per 10 of course. Of course no one dares to approach him now. His usual self is already so hard to approach, now his self that's emitting killing aura? No please. They aren't ready to die yet.

They shuddered just by Wang Yibo stealing a glance at them. Yibo clicked his tongue in annoyance,his hands in his pocket as he walked aimlessly,not sure which toilet he should go to release this frustrated feeling. He clenched his teeth and walked faster and faster,leading him to an unknown building. Yibo narrowed his eyes. Its looks suspicious. It's empty and too quiet. There were scribbles on some place.

He looked around and saw a toilet,he smiled. This place looks scary but it's not like it's haunted place right? Yibo raised his eyebrows. He's never heard of his friends or anyone talking about a haunted building or what. Yibo was too lazy to think. He just wanted to wash his face anyway. It'll be just at least 30 seconds! Heh,not like the ghost will appear anyway! Fufufu,they all laughed at him before right? Come!

Let him show them how brave he is to actually enter this creepy building! Then he'll show off to them later by saying there's a ghost but actually there wasn't! Fufufu.

Yibo slowly walked into the toilet. The toilet looks fine except for the light being so dim and scribbles on the toilets' door and walls. Yibo shuddered at the sight. He inhaled deeply as he stepped into the toilet. He walked to the sink and started washing his face. He was frustrated when he remembered Xiao Zhan once again...

End of the flashback.

Screw his courage,screw what he wanted to show off about! Dammit! Nothing goes his way! His luck is so bad! Dammit! Why did he came here? God. Yibo's hands and feet turned cold by minutes remembering the voice that chuckles and called his name. Ahh!! So creepy!! Yibo won't come here ever again! He regretted everything now!!

Yibo ran as fast as he could,scared to look back. He didn't see what it was. He's too focused on running that suddenly he bumped into someone.

Yibo yelped as he fell. "Ah! Yibo! Here you were!"A familiar voice. A voice he didn't want to hear the most right now. A voice that he was so mad at. He looked up and he was right. "Zhan laoshi."

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!! 💓💓