Chapter 17:

Author's POV-----------

Yibo: "..."

He stared at Jiyang for a good while before he finally asked;"Song Jiyang. Are you... Probably... Shipping him with me?"He asked. Jiyang turned to look at him,confused. "Shipping? You? And Zhan laoshi? Urg... No. I rather ship myself with him than shipping you with him."He said as he rolled his eyes before he turned his back to Yibo once again.

Yibo stared at him. "You with him?"Yibo thought about it for a while and... "Ugh... Can't imagine it!"

"That's meannnn! We'll be a lovely couple!"

"Haha,Jiyang,what? You wanna be Zhan laoshi lover? Dream on!"A voice came from their behind. They turned and saw Zanjin,Bowen and HaoXuan standing there. The three walked closer to the other two. Jiyang seemed to be quite upset as he commented;"Ha? Dream on? What do you mean,Bowen?"

Zanjin sat next to him as he said; "Zhan laoshi is too ideal. Just his look is ideal. His personality? Way too good! He's good at cooking,kind,playful,cheerful and more! You have way too many rivals,ah,Jiyang!"

Jiyang pouted a little, Yibo raised his eyebrows, Zanjin smiled,Bowen closed his eyes and HaoXuan just played his phone as he eat chips.

"Well... If it's Yibo maybe he stands a chance?"HaoXuan wondered. Yibo was startled when he heard himself was mentioned. "HaoXuan! You know very well that i don't like him."He commented.

"Wait,how's Yibo possible but i'm not?!"Jiyang complained but everyone completely ignored him.

HaoXuan lifted his shoulders. "Yibo... I don't know. He hates Zhan laoshi. But... Yibo. Let me warn you. Careful that hate can change to love. You hate him like crazy now but who knows when you'll love him like crazy? Careful ah..."Bowen warned.

Yibo,"..."

Tomorrow...

The smile on Xiao Zhan's face didn't fade as he walked through the university. The students greeted him with a smile and Xiao Zhan replied them the same way. Xiao Zhan find his way to the park as he has no classes for this hour. He just come to send his brothers who have morning classes. He sat down on the bench and opened a book he's just bought yesterday.

The morning sunshine shone against him like a character from dramas. The face was serious and focused,making him looks extremely charming. Sometimes his brows were raised. Lots of expressions could be seen. Ah,how the students wished to just stop and stare at that person.

"Eh? Zhan laoshi."Xiao Zhan stopped his reading when he heard a familiar voice. He looked up and a figure blocked him from the sunshine. He smiled. "Jiyang" Jiyang smiled back when he heard the other greeted him.  "Good morning,Zhan laoshi."He greeted. Xiao Zhan smiled and replied him the same. Xiao Zhan patted a seat beside him and said;"If you don't have any classes... Why don't you join me here?"

"Can i?"He asked. Xiao Zhan nodded and patted the seat once again. "Come."He said. Jiyang smiled and sat on the place Xiao Zhan patted. He looked over the book Xiao Zhan is reading. "What are you reading,Zhan laoshi?"He asked. Xiao Zhan hummed and looked at him. "Oh? This? Ah. Just a book i bought yesterday. Quite interesting actually."He said as he chuckled. Jiyang nodded as he looked at the guy in front of him in admiration.

"Truly handsome..."he mumbled.

---

"Eh? Zhan laoshi love horror movies?"He asked,shocked. Xiao Zhan nodded. "Yes! It's interesting!"he said cheerfully. Jiyang just smiled. Then he got an idea to tease someone...

"Zhan laoshi... You know..."

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading! Please stay safe and healthy! 💕