Chapter 8:

Author's POV---------(I really like making Author's POV,So it'll be rare for me to write in one person's POV)

Xiao Zhan's class has come to its end. The students were too distracted that they didn't realized that the class has come to its end! But,they all are still happy because they can now relax! "okay,class. That's all for today's class. I'm very pleased because you guys are very cooperative! I'm looking forward for our next class together! Dismissed!"Xiao Zhan said as he picked up his things and ready to leave.

"Zhan laoshi! Thank you for today! I can't wait for our next class!"MianMian said,bowing. Zhan smiled and nodded. Yibo also blinked a few times, realizing the class has ended. Zanjin smirked,little did,he knew that Yibo was so into the lesson earlier.

He hates him but he likes his lesson. What a silly boy.-Zanjin

The students started to go out to have their lunch. Mostly went to cafeteria but some also preferred to eat at some other places like rooftop,park,etc.. Xiao Zhan who have his lunch box with him preferred to eat at the park. There's a few tables and chairs there. The scenery is good and it's peaceful. Of course he preferred park to eat without any disturbances. He opened the lid of his lunch box. He picked up his chopsticks and started eating  it.

The other side.... 

Yibo is too lazy to queue,so he only got a few things from a nearby shop. Seeing how little his skinny friend(Zanjin only saw Wang Yibo holding a melon bread) eat,Zanjin asked:"Is it enough?"And Yibo answered with a nod. "You know,this melon bread isn't from cafeteria. It's from a shop near our college. I bought some other foods too. Don't worry much."Yibo said,raising up the plastic bag. 

Zanjin smiled. "Where?"Jiyang asked. Bowen pointed to one of the tables with five chairs. Enough for them all to sit. Yibo walked first and others followed. From afar,they spotted Yu Bin who's running cheerfully with a paper bag in his hand and Zhuo Cheng following from behind. They watched as the two males ran to one of the tables there. There,they spotted another fine figure,their new professor.

"Zhan ge!!"Yu Bin's shout could be heard by most of the students there. Yu Bin was usually kinda cold but with Xiao Zhan,everyone could see how loving he is. He's surprisingly kinda bubbly! 

"I didn't know Yu Bin could be this cute.."HaoXuan whispered. They all nodded except Wang Yibo. "Look at Zhuo Cheng too! He's usually mean! But look at that sincere smile!"Bowen added. "Woah...Zhan laoshi must be a great brother huh?"Jiyang said. Yibo frowned. He eyed them as Yu Bin hugged Zhan. He huffed. "So clingy!"And commented. Zanjin chuckled. "Yu Bin is kinda bubbly. Don't you see how he behaved with Zheng Fan Xing? He looks bubbly with him! Fan Xing is smaller but looks like Yu Bin could be more bubbly than him. To a very few people."Zanjin smiled. "Heh,didn't thought you pay so much attention at him,Zanjin."HaoXuan interrupted. "HaoXuan,Yu Bin is kinda interesting to be friend with. Wanna try?"Jiyang teased. 

HaoXuan che-ed. "He always look at me like he wanna kill me! He's not interesting at all!"HaoXuan complained and they laughed.

Finished joking around,they all sat on the table behind Xiao Zhan's. Yu Bin who noticed it glanced at Yibo. He frowned and said aloud: "You know,Zhuo Cheng...Wang Yibo is truly annoying! He dared to be rude with Zhan ge!! How pissing off!"Yu Bin smirked. Zhuo Cheng who understood it,go with the flow. "Ah-ah~ Of course. Cold Prince what? Excuse me, but,he should be addressed as a Rude Prince!"And giggled quietly. Yibo ignored them,but his eyes clearly shows that he's burning. 

Xiao Zhan glanced at Yibo and saw how he emitted that dark aura. He sighed and moved his eyes to his two  little brothers next. "Zhuo Cheng,Yu Bin. Shut it. Or there won't be any desserts today!"Zhan threatened. Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng's eyes widened.

"EHHHHH!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading!