Chapter 25:

Author's POV----------------(everyone must be thinking that why did I just kept on doing Author's POV---)

"These two?"Yibo asked as he grabbed the two bags,one black,one blue. Xiao Zhan nodded. "Can you bring them?"He asked,teasing Yibo a little. "...💢"

"Quit playing around."Yibo said as he lifted the two bags. "Oh. You manage to lift it."Xiao Zhan said,chuckling. "Stop pissing me off,Zhan laoshi. Let's get this over with. I'll be late for my class."Yibo said,walking first. Xiao Zhan grabbed the other two bags and run after Yibo. "Have you forgot? You have class with me. What are you so rushed about? What to go flirt in the class?"Xiao Zhan asked,playfully. 

"...💢💢"

"Zhan laoshi. I said,stop pissing me off. Why would I flirt in the class? Who should I flirt with? Quit talking nonsense already,Zhan laoshi. You're annoying."Yibo said. Xiao Zhan huffed. "You're the one that annoys me..."He mumbled. "I can hear you,Zhan laoshi. Don't talk bad about me."Yibo said. Xiao Zhan huffed and finally stopped talking.

...

The two arrived at the class. Yibo put the bags on the table and looked at Xiao Zhan who arrived after him. He held out his hand. Xiao Zhan put down the bags too and smiled and he looked at Yibo's hand."What?"

"My chocolates."He said. Xiao Zhan smiled and laughed. "Ah that's right,that's right! I tried putting a new ingredient today! Taste it and tell me,okay?"Xiao Zhan said as he put the chocolates on Yibo's hand and winked playfully at him. Yibo just replied with 'hurm'.  "Thank you for helping me! Though you're being quite... No. really annoying."Xiao Zhan said,laughing.

"..."

"Ehhhh Zhan laoshi!!You give something to Yibo and not to us??? You're being unfair here!!"His students exclaimed. Xiao Zhan looked at his students and laughed. "That's a reward for Yibo for helping me! Look. He helped me carried my bags! That's why I gave him a little reward!"Xiao Zhan said.

The other students frowned. "Ehhh you're favoring him!"Some said. "Eh eh eh... You guys are slandering me! Hm... I thought I want to let you guys watch some movies but seeing you guys' behaviour... WE'LL LEARN TODAY. I'LL CANCEL THE MOVIE."Xiao Zhan threatened. Yibo stared at the chocolates with a bright eyes before he silently go back to his seat together with his other friends.

"EHHH!!! NO!!!! ZHAN LAOSHI! LET US WATCH THE MOVIE PLEASE!!!!"They exclaimed.

"..."

"So you guys hate me teaching that much,eh..."He said as he turned and put his hands on the table,looking dejected. The students panicked. "Zhan laoshi! Don't sulk!!! No! We love it when you're teaching us but please let us watch the movie.T-T"His students cried. Xiao Zhan can't bear teasing his students anymore but,"Aih.. I should just ask for different class... Since the students don't like me... I shouldn't be teaching them..."He said dejectedly.

The students eyes widened in horror,Yibo is included although he's enjoying his chocolates.

"What? Then,he'll give the chocolates to other students?! I can't have it anymore?! No! I don't want that to happen!"Yibo screams in his heart and mind.

"No!! Zhan laoshi,don't leave us!! We'll cry if you do!"Mianmian shouted as others agreed. Yibo unconsciously nodded his head as well. "I can't have the chocolates leaving me!"

Xiao Zhan turned and laughed. "sorry,sorry.  I'm joking! Anyway... Let's watch 'Jade Dynasty' today!"Xiao Zhan said as he started setting up the things.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thank you for reading! Please stay safe and healthy! Triple updatesss(I thought I only want to do double but... Hmm.. You guys got triple it seems like! Hope with this triple updates you guys can forgive me for being so slow. T^T sorry everyone T^T too busy with real life T-T