Chapter 10:

Author's POV-----------

Xiao Zhan is walking around the university. He still haven't take a walk around the school yet. Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng got a lecture,so he didn't want to bother them to take him around the university. He's not very familiar with the students so he don't know who he can ask for. In the end,he decided to wander around the university without any directions. If he lost,he can just simply call his brothers. 

Xiao Zhan started to take a walk around the university. He looked at every sign board so he can  know the places. Just when he's walking,he suddenly bumped into something that ran towards him in a very fast speed. "Ah!!"It was too late for Xiao Zhan to avoid the bump and BUM! They bumped into each other and fell to the ground.

"Ouch..."Xiao Zhan groaned. The other person who bumped into him groaned in pain as well. Xiao Zhan could heard the other person spouting a few cursing words. He supported himself with his arms and stood up.  He approached the other person. "Sorry,are you okay?"He asked. The other person shook his head. "I'm o----"The words were stopped when he saw who did he bumped into. He sighed. 

"Zhan laoshi."He said as he stood up and bowed. Xiao Zhan nodded. "Sorry,Yibo. I was looking at the sign boards and didn't notice you to come into me."Xiao Zhan said,bowing. Yibo huffed. 

Yibo's mood seems to be better but everyone can see it that he dislike me with the aura he emitted. -w- -Zhan

Yibo sighed once again. Xiao Zhan titled his head,wondering. "Yibo? Are you okay?"Xiao Zhan asked. "I am. But,this is the second time we bumped into each other and feel. But because i'm running,i'm in wrong too. So,it's okay."Yibo said. Xiao Zhan wondered why Yibo is quite gentle this time." Goodbye Zhan laoshi. Ah,and if someone  ask where did i go...please say that you don't see me." Yibo said as he excused himself and walk away,more like running. "Eh-- Hm...I thought i could ask him to show me around but...seems like he's busy..."Xiao Zhan said,huffing. 

"AHHH! DAMNIT,WHERE DID WANG YIBO GO?!"A voice shook Xiao Zhan. He turned and saw HaoXuan is running while searching for something. His eyes widened. "Could it be..."

"AH! Zhan laoshi!"Xiao Zhan slightly jumped when he heard HaoXuan calling him. He gulped a little and turned to face HaoXuan with a smile. "Hello,HaoXuan."He greeted. HaoXuan bowed. "Hello,Zhan laoshi. Do you happen to see Wang Yibo?"He asked,straight to the point. Xiao Zhan nodded but then shook his head. HaoXuan raised his left eyebrow. "Pardon?"He asked. Xiao Zhan let out a nervous laughter. 

"I...i didn't see him."He said. HaoXuan frowned. "Why are you so nervous? Are you that scared of Wang Yibo?"He asked,chuckling a little. Xiao Zhan laughed and shook his head. "I'm not. I'm just doing him a favour by hiding----"Xiao Zhan stopped his laughter when he realized that he accidentally told HaoXuan about Yibo. Xiao Zhan silently pray for HaoXuan to be stupid that he didn't know that Xiao Zhan is talking about Yibo.

 "You did see him."HaoXuan said. Xiao Zhan shook his head and waved his hand in panic. "I DIDN'T! I DIDN'T! I'M TALKING ABOUT....ABOUT...ABOUT ZHUO CHENG! YES! ZHUO CHENG! I'm saying that I'm not afraid of him but did him a favour by hiding him from Yu Bin because Yu Bin wanted to kill him!"Xiao Zhan said in panic. His heart is thumping loudly because of the nervousness. HaoXuan shook his head. "I'm sorry but i don't believe you. I was talking about WANG YIBO and you heard his name clearly and another thing is i know because you stopped at 'by hiding'. You're also very nervous. You really don't know where he is...?"HaoXuan asked.

 Xiao Zhan let out a stiff smile and shook his head,still denying. HaoXuan huffed. "Zhan laoshi. Please tell me where Yibo is. I want to take a revenge on him for spilling a tea on my shirt."

"A-a t-tea?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Thank you for reading! Also,I'm really sorry because i didn't post this chapter yesterday,on the Valentine's day. I'm very sorry. I was really busy and don't have a time to open Wattpad yesterday :'( I'm very sorry.