Chapter 6:

A/N:I forgot to mention this in the chapter before and in the introduction. Yibo can be friendly and talkative with people he's close with.

Author's Pov-----------------

"New professor?"Wang HaoXuan asked. Jiyang nodded. "I heard the other professors gossiped about this at the hallway."Jiyang said. "Oh,I heard about it from my friend whose father is a professor too!"Bowen added. Yibo just hummed. "It's a guy and rumoured to be handsome."Zanjin added more. HaoXuan frowned. "How come everyone knows?"He asked. They just smiled. Yibo stayed quiet as a smirk slowly appeared on his face. "Why don't i know?"he asked.

"What did you even know?"

"Yibo is BI and annoying."

"We all know."

"Why are you guys all saying i'm annoying though? Jealous of my good looking face?"

Hearing that,all of them shook their heads and said in union:"WE ARE ALL GOOD LOOKING!"To Yibo. Yibo just sighed and hummed in a laziness. "Yeah. My childhood friends are all very good looking~"Yibo said. They laughed. This one friend is really childish! Why do people even thought he's a cold prince anyways? Well...Maybe because of his face. Good looking but poker faced. Thinking that,they couldn't help but to laugh. 

Creak...

Just when the five of them are having fun,the door of that room creaked open and a good looking guy with an old man came in. They become quiet seeing the principal but can't help but awed seeing the young man who's walking behind the principal.  Just when he's turned do they all got to have a good look at him.  His smile is gentle and his eyes are filled with determination and gentleness. They whispered to each other about how good looking the young man is.

Yibo on the other hand is rather calm and wore an unreadable expression. Later on he smirked. Knowing the game's on. 

"Attention students, This good looking man over here will be your new professor."The principal smiled and showed Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan just smiled and scanned all of his students. Then,his eyes caught a sight of Wang Yibo. His smile faded away. 'He's my student?!'

Noticing that Xiao Zhan is quiet and his smile is no longer there,the principal raised his eyebrow. "Xiao Zhan?"He called. Xiao Zhan was pulled back into reality. He looked at the principal and smiled. Xiao Zhan stepped forward a little. With a smile,he started his speech. "Hello dear students. My name is Xiao Zhan. I'll be your new professor starting today. I hope we'll get along. If you have any question...don't hesitate to ask. I also loves joking and such. So,feel free to come and have a chat with me. when i teach you..sometimes...i'll also play games with you. Quizzes and such. But...when i'm teaching,please don't talk too much. That's all. Thank you."Xiao Zhan finished his speech with a bow.

The female students squealed while the male students whispered to each other about how interesting Xiao Zhan is.

Xiao Zhan was left in the room while the principal excused himself to his office.  Xiao Zhan smiled at his students. "So... Since today is the first day... Why don't we... Introduce ourselves first? Let's get familiar with each other."Xiao Zhan suggested and the students agreed. The first one that stood up was a female student. "Hello,professor. My name is Luo Qing Yang... Just call me... MianMian!"She said as Xiao Zhan nodded.

"Good. Next?"

"Zhan laoshi(teacher). My name is Xiao Yu Bin. Just call me... Yu Bin!"Xiao Zhan laughed when his brother introduced himself. "Yu Bin,we're brothers. Are you trying to say we're strangers?"Xiao Zhan joked. Yu Bin pouted. "Who knows you don't want to admit me as your brother..?"Yu Bin muttered. "Stop muttering.."Xiao Zhan said as the other students laughed. Yu Bin sat down,smile still on his face. Xiao Zhan quieted his students and asked other students to introduce themselves.

When it's only Yibo left,Xiao Zhan realized that Yibo haven't introduce himself yet. Thus,he asked:"You,the one with brownish hair and black jacket. Why haven't you introduce yourself yet? Can you please stand up?"

"What if i don't want?"

"What?"

Seeing his reaction,Xiao Zhan was speechless. Zanjin,Bowen,Jiyang and HaoXuan sighed. 

'Here we go again...'

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks for reading!