Chapter 24:

Author's POV------------

Xiao Zhan planned to let his students watch a movie today since he has his own works to do. He then thought when he saw his car's bonnet. "I brought too much things... Aih... So lazy to go back and forth!!!! There's no students that can help me now?" As he said that,coincidentally,Wang Yibo walked past him. He saw Yibo and his eyes lighten a little. He called out to that student of his.

"Yibo!"Yibo who heard his name being called by a familiar voice groaned,but,he still turned back to face the person. He didn't answer to the call and just look at Xiao Zhan who's running to him. Xiao Zhan smiled at him. Yibo just looked at him without any interest.

"Yibo! Perfect timing! Come! Help me bring my laptop! I brought four bags today,so I need someone to------"

"I don't want."Before Xiao Zhan even got to finish his sentence,Yibo cut him off.

Xiao Zhan's smile remained,but he's obviously irritated.

" ...💢 Even if you don't wanna help... At least let me finish my sentence first,you br--Yibo."Xiao Zhan said. Yibo crossed his arms. "Well... I don't have any business with you now. I refused doing you a favor,so can I please excuse myself now?"Yibo asked with that oh-so-polite-tone. Xiao Zhan is more irritated hearing his tone. This guy obviously doesn't show any respect towards him.

"Fine. I won't force you. Though I thought I want..."Xiao Zhan grabbed something from his pocket. "Give you some cho------"

"I'll help. I really want to help my dear teacher. Where's the things you want me to bring?"Yibo once again cut Xiao Zhan and walked past him to Xiao Zhan's car.

Xiao Zhan chuckled and turned to look at Yibo. Eh. Why did Yibo go past his car??? Question symbol appeared above Xiao Zhan's head. Aish! This guy obviously doesn't know which one is Xiao Zhan's car! Why acting like that and ended up embarrassing yourself? Aihyo... Xiao Zhan couldn't help but laughed. Yibo, who noticed that he might have been wrong turned and looked at Xiao Zhan. A little blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Where's your car?"Yibo asked,embarrassed. Xiao Zhan stopped laughing and walked to a white car and showed him. "Here. This is my car. Why did you walk to a wrong car? Yibo,you're truly so interesting!"Xiao Zhan exclaimed. Yibo frowned. "I've never seen you with your car before. How could I know which is your car?"Yibo complained as he walked to the white car as well.

"Then don't act as if you know it! You can ask me!"Xiao Zhan said,laughing. Yibo stared at him,frustrated. "Do you still want me to help?"Yibo asked,as if threatening Xiao Zhan to stop teasing him. But,Xiao Zhan obviously will play along with the game. Thus he grinned and asked;

"Do you still want the chocolates?"

"..."

"If you don't want I can just ask other students to help me and give them the chocolates as re------"

"Ahhh,so noisy,so noisy! What do you want me to bring? Hurry! I have class!"Yibo never stops cutting Xiao Zhan off eh? This is making Xiao Zhan pissed off.

"You,stop cutting me off every single time. It's impolite and irritating."Xiao Zhan said,pointing at him. Yibo stared at him,sighed and just nodded. He's so lazy to argue about too many things this morning. It won't be a good morning if it happens. Wait...IT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD MORNING WHEN THE FIRST THING HE SAW IS XIAO ZHAN. But,It'll be a good morning if he gets the chocolates later. So,let's just help this teacher of him once.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thank you for reading! Please stay safe and healthy!