Chapter 42:

NOTE! I'm sorry for being in a hiatus. I'm still busy with school at this moment but,look forward to something different! Enjoy the update! I just got to start writing this month (may) because of my overloaded assignments. TwT

Author's POV-------------

As Yu Bin instructed,Xiao Zhan and Yibo held hands when they are on the ride. If they ever let go,Yu Bin will glare them. Thus,they decided to hold hands thorough the ride,in order to not get killed by Yu Bin. Yibo glanced at their hands,feeling irritated but flustered at the same time. Although Xiao Zhan looks calm on the outside,he's freaking out in the inside. It feels weird to hold hands with enemies is what they thought. With them holding hands and not arguing,it was quiet except for the happy and nervous chattering. 

After some time, when everyone is ready with their safety belts,the ride began. It began slowly yet terrifying. Some are excited and some are nervous. As the ride began,Xiao Zhan and Yibo unconsciously hold each other's hands tighter. The part where the ride reach its exciting part.... People started screaming,excited or scared,who knows which one is it? The ride went on,some people are starting to feel nausea and dizzy from the ride. Xiao Zhan,however started laughing in excitement. He's for surely one of the people that enjoys this ride.

Yibo looked at him in confusion. HOW CAN HE LAUGH WHEN WE'RE RIDING SUCH A TERRIFYING RIDE?! is what Yibo was thinking. This guy's excitement is on another level. But seeing Xiao Zhan's happy face,Yibo stopped tensing up and his scared feelings disappeared a little. He's not as scared with him by his side. Weird enough but maybe because of the energy he gave. Little by little,Yibo was lead by his energy and started to enjoy the ride too. He smiled a little as he glanced at the happy Xiao Zhan.

 However,another part of him slapped that Xiao Zhan is his enemy. Different sides of him are arguing. The angel side and the devil side. Yibo kept changing his mind,either to accept him or to despise him more. "He's the one that always annoyed you remember? Even today he purposely chose haunted house!" The devil inside him said. Yibo nodded,agreed with what the devil said. Other side of him however said otherwise.

 "Yibo ah. You annoyed him a lot too. You keep on giving him troubles too. I think you guys are equal now! Also. He helped you in haunted house!" Hearing what the angel said,Yibo nodded,kinda agreeing with what he said. The two sides keep arguing,hoping Yibo will listen to one of them.

Yibo was irritated with how both side are arguing,thus he shook his head and mumbled angrily. "I'll decide that myself!"He mumbled.

After ending the two sides argument,Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan. Little did he know his hatred towards Xiao Zhan was cut by half. Angel won half of the argument. With thoughts rushed into Yibo's brain,the ride came to its end too. Yibo was still in a daze until Xiao Zhan shook his body a little. "Yibo. Yibo." he was pulled back to reality when Xiao Zhan shook his body. Xiao Zhan's worried face appeared in front of Yibo's face. "Are you okay?" Yibo who was in a daze just a while ago was shocked with how close their faces are. He turned to the other side,flustered a little as he said "Yes,i'm fine."He let go of Xiao Zhan's hand and unbuckled his belt.

Yibo stood up,running to Bowen. Xiao Zhan watched Yibo running to his friend and looked at his hand. The warm sensation is now gone,he thought. He felt a little sad as he scratched his neck. It should be great that they finally don't need to hold hands but maybe because it's been long since he felt the warmth of other people's hand other than his siblings,he felt kind of weird that he feels dejected. However,the thoughts of Yibo hating him came into his mind. 

"Well.. i shouldn't feel dejected as he hate me anyway."Xiao Zhan said as he gathered his students to move to the next location. 

Students still haven't recovered from the previous ride but now here they are. Another terrifying ride. A really big roller coaster with the height over 300+ feet. Giga roller coaster. They looked at it with a terrified feeling. Some of them already feel dizzy just from watching it. Xiao Zhan smiled and turned to look at his students. "Now,now my students. Here we are! The last ride we'll ride together today! Giga roller coaster!!!"

The students laughed nervously. "Zhan laoshi... that's so big... Ahhahaha."Mianmian said. Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows and looked at the roller coaster. "Ahhh of course it is! It's over 300 feet anyway! Now.. Are you excited?" Xiao Zhan grinned,bending his body a little to his students. "NO!!"They cried. 

Xiao Zhan frowned "Ehhh~ But it's such a high and exciting ride though..."He said,pulling himself to stand straight back. "Zhan ge... of course we're terrified.. Look at it! It's so big!" Yubin said,pointing to the ride. 

Xiao Zhan looked at the ride,smiled excitedly and nodded

Xiao Zhan looked at the ride,smiled excitedly and nodded. "Yeah! Exciting isn't it?!" He said excitedly. The students feels like they're shrinking now. On the other side,Yibo eyed Xiao Zhan from far,"Crazy."He mumbled. He mumbled that but little did he knows the corner of his lips were lifted.  He didn't realize it but he's staring at Xiao Zhan who looked so bright in front of his frightened students. He smiled and mumbled the word everyone least expected him to,

"Cute."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Thank you for reading!! Stay safe and healthy! I'm so glad i can finish this chapter in one day ToT