Chapter 18:

Double updates! Enjoy! ❤

Author's POV--------------

"Eh? Yibo doesn't like horror movies?"Xiao Zhan asked,quite shocked.

Jiyang nodded. "Yes! He doesn't like it! He's scared! You know how he'll watch it?"

"How?"

"He'll wear earphone and use his hand to close his eyes. Only leaving a little hole for him to watch it."He explained while giggling.

Xiao Zhan couldn't help but find it kinda funny and cute at the same time. Closing one's eyes is quite common but using earphone? That's unusual to him. However,he didn't judge it. Yibo must be so scared of ghosts and he didn't like the horror movies. Isn't that quite cute?

"Oh. Yibo's not just afraid of ghosts and doesn't like horror movies! He also doesn't like bugs,insects,dark... It doesn't match him,right? Once,HaoXuan caught insect and showed it to us,Yibo was trembling so hard!"He kept on talking. Xiao Zhan finally know more about Yibo now.  It's really quite cute of him. Dispite of putting on poker face most of the time,Yibo is quite a baby.

"Yibo is quite a baby right even though he always put on a poker face? Always like that with people who are not close to him."He said,silencing a bit.

"But! He's really interesting!"Xiao Zhan noticed how Jiyang looked when he's talking about Yibo. To Xiao Zhan,Jiyang looked very happy when he's talking about him.

"Eh. Eh.. Yibo is also.. Scared of sleeping---"

"Have you had enough... Jiyang?"

Jiyang suddenly felt like he's stopped breathing. Xiao Zhan has actually noticed someone coming but he didn't stop Jiyang and just put on a smile,smiling to that person while eyeeing them. They locked their eyes for a moment back then before the said person called Jiyang.

"SONG. JIYANG. "Jiyang sensed danger as he immediately turned to look. There, he saw the guy he's having fun gossiping about. The guy's emitting a dark aura as he glared at Jiyang. Jiyang pondered for a moment but still smiled awkwardly. "Yibo. Morning!"he greeted like usual but truth to be told he's shivering a little. "Jiyang."he smiled creepily at the guy in front of him. Jiyang smiled and said suddenly after checking his phone.

"Ah... I.. Zanjin... C-called me! I-i need to go! It's fun to c-chat with Zhan laoshi! Y-you a-accompany him,Yibo! I-i'll go to Zanjin! Bye!"He said as he ran away for his life.

Yibo just watched him leaving,feeling irritated but know he can do nothing if Zanjin is there with Jiyang. He'll just  give him the 'reward' for revealing his weaknesses to his rival later.

His eyes moved to the charming guy who's sitting on the bench as he continued his reading with a smile on his face. Yibo took a quick glance at his book and wondered,"is there a funny thing in a horror book?"

Yibo clenched his fists and tried to walk past the guy. "Those are such a great facts of you,Yibo."He said,making Yibo feeling annoyed. Yibo turned his head and grinned. "Oh really? You must enjoy it. Hearing someone secrets from others. And now what?  Are you going to threat me to obey you just because you know my little secrets? Heh. Just expose it if you want! I don't care anyway."He said as he turned back. "Expose?"a word. A word that made Yibo stopped. A word that sends him chills.

"That's no fun."He heard the guy behind him said. Yibo's eyes widened as his breathing hitched. He once again turned to look at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan is now standing,naughty and dangerous aura was emitted. A smirk appeared. Yibo shuddered a little. He has a bad feeling about this... A very... Bad... Feeling.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!!! Please stay safe and healthy!💕