Chapter 2:

Author's POV---------------------

Xiao Zhan just chuckled. He caressed Zhuo Cheng's hair. "You'll get your revenge one day,A-Cheng."Xiao Zhan said and winked his eye. Zhuo Cheng smiled and laughed. Yu Bin pouted. "Zhan ge... You're not thinking of teaming up with him,right?"Yu Bin asked as he looked at Xiao Zhan with a begging eyes. Xiao Zhan grinned. "Who knows?"He said and chuckled. Yu Bin gasped and frowned. Zhuo Cheng smiled,feeling satisfied. While Xiao Lu just giggled watching her brothers.

Everyday it's like this. Joking and teasing each other. Even Xiao Zhan won't be left out if it's about teasing and joking. Peace never meets this house. Xiao Lu is grateful that Xiao Zhan,Zhuo Cheng and Yu Bin are always there.

--skip to the university--

"Ge!!! Hurry up!  Hurry up!! I can't wait for you to get accepted!!"Yu Bin yelled excitedly. Xiao Zhan laughed. He caressed Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng's hair. He looked at them with a gentle smile. "You guys should quickly get into the class. You don't want to be late for the class."Xiao Zhan said and patted their head. Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng smiled. They nodded and bid a farewell to their brother. Xiao Zhan waved to them. He smiled after the two brothers turned their back to him. He moved his legs,walking to the principle's office

Knock knock

"Come in."A voice gave a permission. Xiao Zhan took a deep breath and pulled a friendly smile as he pushed the door open. "Ah! Xiao Zhan!"The principle said. He rose from his seat excitedly and go to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan and the principle know each other since long ago because the principle was a close friend with his parents. He hugged Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan replied his hug. After a seconds hugging... They broke the hug. The principle invited Xiao Zhan to sit. Xiao Zhan smiled and said:"Thank you."As both of them sat down on the couch.

The principle stared at Xiao Zhan happily. "So... Where's your resume?"The principle asked,straight to the point. Xiao Zhan took his bag and pulled out a piece of paper from it. He politely handed it to the principle. The principle examined it. "As expected from our Zhanzhan. Always so excellent. Received many awards, hm? What an amazing kid."The principle praised as he smiled. Xiao Zhan laughed shyly. "You over-praised me. You over-praised me."He said,smiling.

"Hm.. Very well.. Very well.."He said after a moment examining the resume. He put down the resume on the table and switched his attention to Xiao Zhan. "How are you doing recently?"He smiled. Xiao Zhan replied his smile. "We're doing good. It's fun everyday in my house. Peace never meets it."Xiao Zhan said. The principle nodded with a smile. "Well... Your presentations are very good. It'll be a waste if we don't take such a talent in. So... You're accepted of course!"The principle said.

Xiao Zhan smiled gratefully. He stood up and bowed. "Thank you,sir!"He rose as he said it. The principle nodded with a smile. "I'll give you your schedule later. Thank you for joining us,Xiao Zhan. Let's learn from each other from now on."The principle said. He stood up and held out his hand,hoping for a shake. Xiao Zhan held out his hand too and they shook hands. "Let's do that."Xiao Zhan said. They released their hands and smiled at each other. "You may go now if you want."The principle said. Xiao Zhan bowed and rose. "Thank you for accepting me. I'll do my best from now on!"Xiao Zhan said

The principle patted his shoulder. "Then...if you excuse me..."Xiao Zhan said,asking for a permission to leave. The principle smiled and showed the door. "You may go. Goodbye and take care of yourself. See you tomorrow."the principle said. Xiao Zhan smiled and walked to the door. He twisted the door knob and pulled the door open. Xiao Zhan stepped out from the principle's room.

Xiao Zhan sighed in a relief. He's glad.
"Ah. I should go now! Gotta buy some groceries!"Xiao Zhan said and ran off. He ran. Run as fast as he could and.. Bumped into someone. His bag fell from his grip.

"Ah! So---" "Are you blind?! Can't look when you're walking?!"Someone yelled. Xiao Zhan picked up his bag and looked at the person he's just bumped. The person's tone was angry but his face didn't showed any sign of anger. Xiao Zhan gulped. "I'm very sorry. I was in a rush. But... I noticed you have your phone in your hands. Which means... You're probably looking at it and accidentally bumped into me. So,i'm not the only one in fault here."Xiao Zhan said,protecting himself. The person frowned. "Annoying."He said and walked past Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan gasped in disbelief. "Ah. I know you're rich as hell! But you can't just push blame on someone,dumbass!!"Xiao Zhan yelled frustration. The person turned back. "What did you said?"

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!