Chapter 40:

Author's POV-------------

Standing beside him,a figure that's a little taller than him smiled. His arm was linked to him. Yibo's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. His face turned pale by minutes, realizing who it was. Xiao Zhan! Xiao Zhan snickered looking at Yibo's face. Yibo frowned and immediately let go of Xiao Zhan's arm. He flustered and was at loss of words. Xiao Zhan smiled. "You're welcome."And said that as he walked away from Yibo. 

Remembering everything,Yibo got a goosebumps. "Geh.. Of all people it must be him..."Yibo said in a disgusted tone but little did he knew that his perception towards Xiao Zhan has changed little by little. 'He just did some things and i'm soft for him already? Ugh... Wang Yibo, pull yourself together!'

After taking a deep breath,Wang Yibo walked towards his friends with a grumpy face. Xiao Zhan eyed Yibo's every movements and laughed seeing how tense and grumpy he is. "Truly a different person."He mumbled. He turned his attention to Yu Bin and said,"Fun wasn't it? Let's go to our next ride!"Xiao Zhan said to Yu Bin. Yu Bin who was spacing out nodded and smiled at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan clapped his hands together,trying to get attention from his students. His students pulled themselves together although some still cling onto each other.

"Okay okay my students! I believe some of you were enjoying the journey and of course, some of you were terrified by it too right? It was scary,right?"Xiao Zhan said that as he glanced at Yibo. Yibo who noticed Xiao Zhan glanced at him glared him. Xiao Zhan laughed lowly. "Okay okay. we'll enjoy two more rides together and you'll have your free time until 5.30 p.m. by that time let's all meet at the entrance okay?"

After hearing what Xiao Zhan said,they moved to the next ride they'll enjoy. Probably. Arriving at the next ride,this ride... Um... For sure... Looks terrifying as well. Xiao Song looked at Wu Tong who's beside him and frowned. He asked,"Wu Tong. Do you think Zhan laoshi like terrifying rides? All of the rides he chose are terrifying."Hearing that from Xiao Song,Wu Tong snickered,"Why? You're scared?"He asked with a teasing tone. Xiao Song shrugged.

"It's not whether i'm afraid or what, i'm just curious."He said,denying the fact. Wu Tong raised his eyebrows. "Most of the popular rides are terrifying,you see. And that's what makes it fun."He grinned. Xiao Song looked at him and rolled his eyebrows. "I'm finding Zhan laoshi then. It's better than sticking around with you. I will just cling onto- oww!"Before Xiao Song finished his sentence,Wu Tong pinched his waist. "💢 Who's your boyfriend hm? Him or me?"He asked. Xiao Song pouted. "Tsk. Don't be so jealous. He's our professor."

What Xiao Song said wasn't calming his boyfriend down,instead he sulked. He turned around and pouted,"Then go. Go to your dearest professor."He said, pouting. Although he said that and he turned around, he didn't let of Xiao Song's hand go at all.

"Sulking but not letting me go. What a child. Geez. Wu Tong is so cute ahh."Xiao Song thought in his head as he looked down to their hands. He chuckled silently, looking at his sulking boyfriend. Xiao Song and Wu Tong barely hide their relationship but everyone didn't really care about it as they thought;maybe they're really close since they're childhood friends. That's why they skinship a lot. 

Some do know that they are in a relationship but they seemed to be supporting them. "Aiyo.. Okay okay. I'm not going,i'm not going... Don't sulk anymore.."Xiao Song said. Wu Tong turned around with a pouted lips. "Don't sulk okay? I'll stay with you here. And look there. Zhan laoshi and Yibo seemed like they're busy arguing there. If I go there now,i'll probably die."He said,staring at the sight of a student and a professor. arguing. While both looks calm and composed,the aura surrounding them were terrifying.

Xiao Zhan obviously got a smile hanging on his face but it's uh... How do you say it? More than a heart warming smile, it's a smile that send shiver down the spine. Yibo looks irritated but calm and composed at the same time. He crossed his arms and glared at his professor.

"Yibo. You should stop glaring me. You're younger than me and i'm your professor. Please show some respect for me."Xiao Zhan said with a smile.

Yibo glared him and said,"You keep on teasing me and get on my nerve. I shall start respecting you and liking you more if you stop treating me like a child."Yibo looked straight into Xiao Zhan's eyes. His eyes are full of determination.

To be continue..

Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!! 💓💓
Ahh first update in 2021 😭 and it's already almost February 😭 i'm very sorry 😭 everything keep me busy lately 😭 New year started and finally it's a year I chose my course :) I got in a course I didn't want at first but after that things happened and I got into a science course,my chosen course. (Though I was also thinking of getting in computer but no spots left TwT) at my country cases increased like crazy that we're having a lockdown right now. Online classes are torturing me TwT.
Anyway,i'm sorry for not updating for so long ToT. I'm sorry for not replying to all of the comments too ToT I was happy to read all of the comments but I didn't get to reply it yet ToT I'm so sorry 😭
Oh! If you see I didn't update for a long time,do check my announcement message on my profile ToT I'll usually tell you guys about it there.
(Sorry for the long a/n TwT)