Chapter 32:

Author's POV--------------

Yibo is now looking at the girl in front of him. He sighed. "Hey. It's bad to be a stalker you know."Yibo started. The girl startled and looked at him. "..."The girl stayed quiet but she's now looking at Yibo with a widened eyes and gasped mouth. Big eyes, pointed nose,fair skin,red lips. This girl is obviously cute. Although she has dark circles under her eyes,she still looked cute. Yibo chuckled. "You. You stalked me that much?"He asked. The girl looked down and nodded silently.

Yibo sighed. "Let me get this straight. I don't wanna beat around the bushes. Honestly,I'm not that type of person. If you stalked me,you must know that i'm not that type of person."He stated as the girl nodded again. Yibo sat down on the ground. He titled his head to look at the girl's face. "I'm not the type to talk much with girls too. But, this situation forces me to. You know right?"Yibo didn't stopped questioning the girl. Honestly,he didn't really want to talk. It's just the situation right now that forced him.

Xiao Zhan frowned. "Yibo ah.."he wanted to say something but Yibo put up his hand, asking him to stop. Xiao Zhan sighed. "So,tell me. Can you please stop stalking me?"Yibo pleaded.  The girl inhaled sharply,taken aback by the request. "I don't want to!"She said loudly. Yibo frowned. Aish.. He doesn't want to involves police or anyone in his business. Really,what did he do that he deserved this? He wasn't an artist!

"Girl. What's your name?"He asked. The girl didn't talk. "Let me said it once again. I don't like being stalked. Honestly,you being like this will only makes me feel uncomfortable. You're aware of that aren't you?"He asked more. The girl didn't talk. She stayed silent as her eyes were glued on the ground.

Yibo sighed. He didn't know how many times had he sighed. "Please. Didn't you said you love me? If you love me you'll know best that no ones love being stalked. No one will be thankful for being stalked. No one will thank their stalker. No one will be pleased by it. You're disturbing my life with being my stalker. You're disturbing my privacy. No one wants a stalker you know? Who wants their privacy to be disturbed? We just want to lead a normal life."Yibo stated, frowning deeply.

"I... just love you."The girl finally opened her mouth to utter the honest confession.

"But your action makes it as if you don't. By you stalking me,do you think I'll be happy? You'll be happy that i'm unhappy? Like that? Then honestly, you never liked me. You never loved me."He added. The girl went silent.

Drip... Drip...

Some water fell on the ground the girl was facing down. She's crying. Yibo panicked. "Oi! Why are you the one who's crying when i'm the one who should feel miserable here? Don't cry!!"He panicked. Xiao Zhan was silently laughing in his head seeing Yibo panicking. So funny! He usually acted calm and cool but seeing him panicking is really funny!

"Girl! Girl! Stop crying! Stop crying!"He panicked as he waved his hands in front of her. He looked at Xiao Zhan. Little did he knew that in Xiao Zhan's head he's laughing so hard. He signaled. Help me,Zhan laoshi

Xiao Zhan seriously couldn't hold his laugh anymore. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He looked at Yibo and the girl who was crying. He raised his eyebrow as he said,"Yibo was saying that he's uncomfortable with your way of loving him. You love him but the way of you expressing it is wrong. You can love him, of course. Nothing is wrong with loving someone. But really. Do you think your way of loving him is correct?"Xiao Zhan asked.

Yibo frowned and looked at him. Xiao Zhan. Why... Is he staring at the girl gently but painfully at the same time?

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!!♥♥

don't you think this story is kinda dragging??