chapter 43:

Author's POV----------------------

The ride was as usual,it was hellish but at the same time enjoyable. After finishing all the rides that they enjoy together,Xiao Zhan gathered his students and said that now they're free to enjoy themselves but they just need to promise Xiao Zhan that they'll come to the place Xiao Zhan asked to and at the time he designed them to. Thus the students and Xiao Zhan separated. Most of them goes by group meanwhile Xiao Zhan said that he'll be going alone since he want to take a break for a while. His brothers went ahead to enjoy other rides.

Xiao Zhan take a break on the nearby bench,sitting there while playing his phone. He shared the pictures he took a while ago on his social media with the caption,'enjoyed today's trip with my class. Let's go together again one day!' He smiled looking through the videos and pictures he took with his students. "Everyone looks so happy,that's a good thing."he mumbled while giggling. Suddenly he came across a picture where Yibo can obviously be seen laughing with his friends.

Xiao Zhan sighed. "This student,Wang Yibo. How could he despise me so much? He look good when he smile. He should smile more often but look at him! Everytime he see me he will always have that grumpy face. Just why do he hate me so much? Aish. I don't understand him."He complained,trying to remember what else he did to Yibo other than calling him 'brat'. "Well in that case maybe I should apologize again to him. I was in fault too for calling someone around his twenties a brat."He said,reflecting to his mistake. Xiao Zhan then let out a breath before he stand up from the bench,ready to enjoy more rides.

Xiao Zhan saw a stall that sells something like animal ears and thought,"you need to buy that if you go to amusement park!"He said,running to the stall.

"Ah welcome mister."the seller greeted with a bright smile on her face which Xiao Zhan replied back with another smile. "Hello." He said, greeting the seller as he looked over the design of animal ears they have. As Xiao Zhan looked over the design,a pair of cat ears caught his eyes. He reached for that design and put it on.

 The seller giggled looking at him,saying he look good with it

The seller giggled looking at him,saying he look good with it. Xiao Zhan smiled and paid for the cat ears.

Xiao Zhan continued to walk around the amusement park, looking for interesting rides he can play. He then saw a ride with spinning cups and smiled. "Looks fun,let's try that."He said excitedly as he get into the line. There,he saw Yibo who is also lining up. He laughed a bit before he touched his shoulder. "Ey Yibo,what are you doing here?"Xiao Zhan asked with a smile. Yibo turned his head around to see his professor's face a little bit too close with him.

He backed away a little and that's when he saw the cat ears Xiao Zhan is wearing. Yibo couldn't help but smile a little bit at the sight of him wearing the cat ears. Xiao Zhan who noticed Yibo smiling while looking at his cat ears,smiled. "Cute isn't it?" He asked while touching the ears. Yibo was a little startled and coughed,"not cute."He said before he turned his head around and get back into the line.

"Eh,it's cute to me." Xiao Zhan said before he come closer to Yibo. "Are you also going to ride this one?" Xiao Zhan asked. Yibo nodded as he glanced at Xiao Zhan. "You too,Zhan laoshi? I thought you enjoyed extreme high rides."Yibo said. Xiao Zhan laughed and said, "yes I do, but don't you think this ride looks interesting? I feel like I want to try it." Yibo raised his eyebrows and stopped talking. Xiao Zhan tilted his head to the side. "Just like that?" He thought in his mind.

"Want to ride it together?"Xiao Zhan asked with a smile. Yibo turned his head once again. "No thanks,I would like to enjoy it alon--" Yibo was cut off as Xiao Zhan pulled him by his hand into one of the cup,"Let's play it together~"He said. Before Yibo could complain,the staff ordered to fasten their seatbelts as the ride will begin. "Zhan laoshi,you can't just pull me in like that. Stop cutting me off." Yibo complained. Xiao Zhan chuckled,"it's fine,it's fine. Let's enjoy the ride together~ We should spend more time together,especially since we have misunderstanding."Xiao Zhan said,smiling

"Misunderstanding?" Before Yibo could said more the cups started to spin around. He grabbed onto whatever he could and looked at Xiao Zhan who was looking around, seeming to be enjoying himself. He sighed,"this teacher is truly troublesome."

To be continued...

Hello everyone TwT I'm very sorry I didn't realize I was away for way too long TwT Thank you for everyone's patient >< I'll try to update at least once a month >< thank you for reading!!! Please stay safe and healthy! 💓 see you in next chapter 🌹 thank you for staying until now 🌹💞