Chapter 19:

Author's POV-------------

The two stared at each other for a good while. Silence filled them. One with a smile while the other with a frown. After being quiet for a while,Xiao Zhan finally opened his mouth; "Yibo is so interesting."He said as he chuckled a little then slowly walked closer to Yibo. A sweet and gentle smile was put on but somehow Yibo could sense a devilish aura from it. He squinted his eyes,staring at the other intently,not moving a muscle. Xiao Zhan stopped in front of Yibo. He smiled as he patted his head. "Interesting~ Interesting~ Let's get along~"Xiao Zhan said.

Yibo was startled when Xiao Zhan suddenly patted his head. He stared at Xiao Zhan,unblinking. Xiao Zhan did the same before he stopped patting his head,smiled once again and walked away from Yibo.Yibo just stood there,glancing a little and clenched his fists. "Don't treat me like i'm a kid,I'm a grown-up man."Yibo said.

 Xiao Zhan stopped on his track,smiled before he glanced and reminded; "My class is next. Don't be late."He said. "And,patting one's head doesn't means it's because that person is a kid or what,it has no relations to it. I patted if i want,i ruffled if i want. You're my student. I gotta treasure you. Just think of me as a brother if you can't accept me as a teacher. If you still can't,think of me as a friend. After all i'm your teacher,your brother and also your friend."

Yibo chuckled hearing him. "You're not worth being my brother or friend. As for teacher,let's see how. Treasuring me? Do i need to treasure you too in exchange then? I don't wanna be neither your friend or brother. We're just strangers. You're only here to teach me as it's your duty to. No need to go this far by saying all those cliché things. You're making me feeling sick! Acting all kind and such! How annoying!"Yibo said,glaring.

 Xiao Zhan was quiet for a while before Yibo heard footsteps coming closer and once again,a hand was extended and patted Yibo's head. Yibo frowned. "That's enough. Stop bothering me. Just be a teacher! No need to care." 

"You said to be a teacher,i'm being one now. Right now,the one who's behind you,patting your head is your teacher,brother and friend."

"I've said it that you're not worth----" "I'll just make myself worthy. You're also lying right? If not,you wouldn't have clenched your fists so hard. You're trying so hard to squeeze those words right? You want me to leave you alone. You said you'll make me suffer but now you're not trying to do any of it at all.Instead,you're shoving me away,not doing something you've said. I'm not leaving. So,try your best. To bear with me and to make me suffer. I won't leave you."

Yibo stiffened. Silence once again filled them. None moved,unspeaking.  And at last,he laughed out loud.He turned,looking at Xiao Zhan as he laughed. "Ahahahah! Zhan laoshi is so cliché! So cliché! I was just saying but you took it seriously! You're such a fool,Zhan laoshi! How foolish! How foolish!! Hahahaha!'Yibo's laugh was endless. Xiao Zhan was stunned for a while before he too smiled and knocked Yibo's head. "Brat,you tricked your own teacher? how tricky."He said. Yibo finally stopped laughing. "Zhan laoshi is a teacher but is such a fool. This is funny."

"You don't actually mean those words?"Xiao Zhan asked. Yibo lifted his shoulders. "Your words are shocking and cliché at the same time. Those are just something i say without meaning it. But,hm,brother and friend? Sorry,i'm not interested. Oh,also did you just call me 'brat'? You're treating me like a kid again!"Yibo complained. Xiao Zhan chuckled. "AH! You asked me to make you suffer right? I will.. I will.."Yibo nodded a few times. 

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrow slightly,smiling. "Ah,here,a gift for you."

Yibo;"???"

Xiao Zhan showed him that gift and Yibo's eyes widened,shuddering. He screamed as he ran. Xiao Zhan chased after him as Yibo yelled;"Get away! Get awayyyyyy!"

To Be Continued....

Thank you for reading! Please stay safe and healthy!