Chapter 34:

Author's POV--------------

Sunday..

As the Friday and Saturday passed with lots of things happened,now arrived Sunday where they will go out to have an outdoor lesson. The students rarely have an outdoor lesson,thus,they all are very excited! Moreover,this outdoor lesson will be done at one of the famous theme park,Happy Valley!

They will meet there at 11 o'clock sharp. Those that are late will be punished. How mischievous of Xiao Zhan right? 

Xiao Zhan's house...

"XIAO YU BIN! XIAO ZHUO CHENG! IT'S ALREADY 10 A.M.! IF YOU GUYS ARE LATE, I'M LEAVING YOU GUYS AND I WILL PUNISH YOU GUYS FOR BEING LATE!"Xiao Zhan shouted from downstairs.

"W-WAIT! I'M GRABBING MY WALLET!"Yu Bin shouted back. He hurriedly grabbed his wallet on his study table and fixed his clothes and hat."COMING!"And there goes Zhuo Cheng's voice.

Thump thump thump thump!

The sounds of people storming downstairs were heard as Xiao Zhan sighed and shake his head lightly. He went to the table and grabbed the things he had prepared since this morning and turned to look at his brothers who's hitting each other. Xiao Zhan frowned. "How long are you guys going to fight? Come. Help me get these things in the car."Xiao Zhan said. They looked at Xiao Zhan and laughed nervously as they ran to grab the things Xiao Zhan asked them to.

Xiao Zhan went outside and put the things in the car followed by Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng. Xiao Zhan looked at them. "Have you bring everything? Phone? Wallet?"Xiao Zhan asked. They nodded. Xiao Zhan nodded as well as he entered the car. "Get in. It'll take 45 minutes to go there. Let's go before we ended up being late and getting punished."Xiao Zhan said. It was him who set up the rule to not be late or you'll be punished. How embarrassing will it be if he's the one that's late?

As the two entered the car,closed the door and buckled their seatbelts,Xiao Zhan started their journey,heading to the famous theme park Happy Valley. 

..skip to the theme park~

Xiao Zhan finally arrived at the theme park on 10.50 a.m. Great thing they arrived 10 minutes before the promised time. As Xiao Zhan parked his car. He saw few students of him,getting off from their car and motorcycle as well. He smiled seeing the students looking so excited. He got out of his car and opened the bonnet,getting things out.

Xiao Zhan headed to the promised location to gather and saw almost all of his students has arrived. He smiled. Some students saw him and ran to him as they greeted them. "Morning Zhan laoshi,Yu Bin,Zhuo Cheng!"Hearing their greetings,the three siblings greeted them back with a smile.

"Woah! Zhan laoshi you looks cool today! Very handsome!"Xiao Song said,giving him a thumb up as he tried to take things from Xiao Zhan's hands. Xiao Zhan laughed and said,"I'm not normally?"He asked jokingly. Xiao Song waved his hands,panicked. "No! No! You look good every-day but today you look extra good!"Xiao Song said. Xiao Zhan laughed,having fun teasing his student. He then said;"Thank you and Everyone looks good today. It's not only me."With a smile.

Xiao Zhan's outfit:

Xiao Song giggled as he said;" I know

Xiao Song giggled as he said;" I know. I took my time choosing my outfit today and styled my hair.Let me help you."Xiao Zhan shake his head. "It's okay.  We got these."He said,laughing. "I can verify that he did."Wu Tong said,glaring at him as he crossed his arms. they arrived at the place everyone is gathering as the students surrounded him. They all greeted him and the other two as they asked;"What are those?"They pointed to the paper bags Xiao Zhan and the other two brought. Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows and smiled, looking at the things he brought. He giggled.

"If you all wanna know,line up in three lines! One line with me,one line with Yu Bin and one line with Zhuo Cheng!"He said. They all quickly got into the lines. "Hey hey. Each line 11 people only okay?"He stated as he saw his line got more students than his brothers'. They all sighed and balanced the amount of students in each lines. Xiao Zhan laughed seeing his students whining.

As the students got their own,they were overjoyed seeing what's in it. Sweets! "It's sweets!"The students that had got it exclaimed happily.

"Sweets..."One person's ears were perked and his eyes brightened,couldn't wait for his turn as he moved his body around to see how many people more in front of him.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!! Please stay stay and healthy!! ♥♥