Chapter 31:

Author's POV------------

Feeling the hand,Yibo's eyes widened and his whole body froze. He felt numb. His feet and hands turned cold.  He trembled as he felt breathing beside his ear. "Yibo.."Yibo's heart beated fast. It was that voice! It was the voice that he heard before! The voice that chuckled and called his name in the toilet.

Yibo's eyes filled with fear. Where's Xiao Zhan now? Help me. Help me. Someone help me. That's all he could thought of right now. His mind is filled with Xiao Zhan's image. Yibo wanted to run but these feet froze and didn't allowed him to move. "Yibo..."The voice called his name once again. Yibo's knees felt weak. Yibo wanted to shout,but... His voice felt as if it's stuck in his throat,refusing to get out.

Yibo could heard the voice giggling. The voice continued giggling but suddenly it groaned in pain as the hand was yanked off from his shoulder. "Caught you!"Other than the painful groaning,Yibo heard another voice. He whipped his head around and saw Xiao Zhan holding someone's hands on their back. Yibo frowned. Wasn't it a ghost? Why could Xiao Zhan hold it then? Huh? What's just happened?

"Zhan laoshi. How could you hold it?"Yibo asked,dumbfounded. Xiao Zhan frowned. "How? Huh? What kind of question is that? Of course I could hold her! It's not like she's a ghost!!"Xiao Zhan stated. Yibo frowned. Her hair is silky black,her body is small,she's wearing a cute white long dress and a pair of cute white sneakers. The girl struggled.

"LET ME GO! BASTARD! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE! YIBO GEGE HATES YOU! BE GONE!"The girl yelled. Yibo was startled. "What?"Yibo asked,confused. What happened really? What is it got to do with him? Sure, Yibo does think Xiao Zhan is annoying and was frustrated with him and all.. But? Be gone? Disappear from this world? No. Yibo never think to that extend yet. He doesn't want Xiao Zhan to bother him but it's not like he doesn't want Xiao Zhan in this world.

Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo. "You know, girl? Yibo is far more annoying than me. Hate? Hm? You sure? He never said that. He's only said that i'm annoying. If we talk about hate... Shouldn't he hate you more? You followed him all the way here. Stalking him like crazy with a weird grin on your face and a camera with you all the time. No matter what he did,you recorded him. You're more annoying than me. You're the one he should hate more if we're talking about hating here."Xiao Zhan argued.

"HAHAHHAHA I DONE IT ALL FOR LOVE! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING! ALL OF HIM. ANYTHING HE DID. I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! HOW COULD HE HATE ME WHEN I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH?!!! YOU'RE RIDICULOUS! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVING SOMEONE,HUH?!"The girl cried out. Xiao Zhan frowned. Loving someone eh... ?

He sighed and shake his head. He looked at the girl back. "Shut your mouth,girl. I don't wanna be hard on girls,so please. Don't make me.. Your knife. Please put it down!"Xiao Zhan said. Yibo's eyes widened. 'knife?'he thought. The girl shouted;"Knife?! What knife?!I have no knife! Who are you accusing?!" She struggled. Xiao Zhan frowned.

"Whether i'm accusing or i'm telling the truth,you know the best." Xiao Zhan paused before he took another breath and continued."I might as well hand you over to cops. Drop your knife. Please."Xiao Zhan pleaded. "..."The girl went silent. As the girl went silent,everyone went silent as well. No one talks.

After a moment of silence... Yibo spoke up.

"Hey."Yibo called. He had enough watching all of this drama. Whatever it is... Wasn't the girl his stalker? If he didn't spoke up and solve this thing... And the girl went aggressive,then,it'll be dangerous for the two of them if the girl really has a knife on her. The girl slowly looked up. Her eyes met Yibo. She was shocked when she saw Yibo was smiling gently at her. "Do you really have a knife on you?"He asked gently and slowly approached her.

The girl's eyes widened. "Stay away! Stay away! Don't come close!!"She said. Yibo stopped for a minute but,the next minute he continued walking to the girl's direction back.

"You're my stalker?"He asked gently after he squatted down in front of the two of them. The girl didn't talk. "Stay... Away.."She said. Yibo chuckled. "Shouldn't you be happy that I'm in front of you? You stalked me. Shouldn't you be happy that now I'm looking at you?"He asked.

"..."

"Yibo,don't get too close."Xiao Zhan warned. Yibo looked at him and mouthed 'i'm okay.' Seeing Yibo's mouthing,Xiao Zhan sighed and shut his mouth,letting Yibo talks to the girl.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!! 💓💓