Chapter 4:

Author's POV-------------

After a short drive... Xiao Lu and Xiao Zhan finally arrived at the supermarket. Xiao Zhan took the bag and pulled out the key from its place. They got out from the car,smiling at each other. Xiao Zhan walked first and his sister followed. "How was your interview, Zhanzhan?"The older asked. Xiao Zhan slightly nodded his head. "It's quite good. I'm accepted."He said,smiling at his sister. Xiao Lu then said:"What a good news!  Let's celebrate!"Xiao Zhan nodded happily.

"But... I'm not sure if this is gonna be fun.."

"Hm?"

Xiao Zhan looked at his sister. He held her hand,frowning. "I met a guy... He called me a grandpa! And... He also said that.. "Be ready for hell"...I'm quite confused..."Xiao Zhan confessed.  His sister frowned. "Seems like a tough student... Be careful but don't be hard on him. He's still just a kid."Xiao Lu said. Xiao Zhan smiled and nodded. Little did,he knew that, that person will definitely be a troublesome student...

After doing some groceries... The two finally headed for home. As Xiao Zhan drove,suddenly a motorbike crossed in front of them with a very fast speed. Xiao Zhan was shocked but gladly he managed to pull the break. Xiao Zhan's eyes widen. "What a lunatic..."He mumbled. Xiao Lu beside him just comforted him, saying:"Maybe he's in rush."Xiao Zhan just smiled and nodded,knowing what Xiao Lu meant. He continued his drive.

Arrived at home

"YU BIN,YOU JERK! YOU ATE MY LAST PUDDING!"Xiao Zhan has just opened the door but he can already heard his brothers fighting. He sighed and smiled softly. He put down the groceries. "Zhuo Cheng,Yu Bin,what's up?"He asked gently but firmly. Hearing his tone,Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng swallowed his saliva.  "W-we're..."

"WE'RE PLAYING!"Yu Bin said awkwardly. Xiao Zhan smiled. "Playing... I see..." He said,looking at the surrounding. It's in a mess.  "What's with the mess? Is your playing that extreme? You guys are in mess too."Xiao Zhan said,staring at them. "Zhuo Cheng did it! / Yu Bin did it!"They said at the same time, pointing at one another. Zhuo Cheng and Yu Bin glared at each other,eyes as if saying:"Tell him,it's you!"

Xiao Zhan titled his head,crossing his arms and leaned to the side wall. Xiao Lu already walked away to the kitchen with groceries in her hand,knowing Xiao Zhan will deal with them.

"May i ask you to please clean up the mess that you did? Oh. When i said,'you',i mean.. You two." Xiao Zhan said. Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng didn't protest. They quickly clean up the mess that they did. "Clean up, clean up. If it's not clean enough, no ice cream or pudding for you guys."Xiao Zhan snickered. Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng gasped. "ANYTHING BUT THAT!"They shouted. They quickly clean it as clean as it could be. Xiao Zhan chuckled and walked to the refrigerator.

He took out a strawberry cheesecake ice cream. He turned to his sister who's preparing to cook. "Do you want some ice cream?"He asked. Xiao Lu shook her head lightly,smiling.

"Faster. Faster.. I've took out strawberry cheesecake ice cream..."Xiao Zhan said,scooping out the ice cream into three ice cream bowls. Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng's ears perked up hearing that. They fastened their speed. "Yu Bin hurry!"Zhuo Cheng demanded. Yu Bin didn't argue back because in his mind there's only ice cream.

"Zhan ge! We're done!"They said,running. Xiao Zhan smiled. They quickly sat down and ate their ice cream. Xiao Zhan who has finished his ice cream walked to the sink with his bowl and stood beside his sister. "Let me help."Xiao Zhan said. His sister shook her head,refusing Xiao Zhan's help.

Xiao Zhan who knew her sister very well gave up. If his sister says 'no' then, it's a 'no'.

Xiao Zhan go to his bedroom to take a shower. As he removed his clothes... He kept on thinking about the guy he's just met. He thought:"What does he mean?"

To Be Continued....

Thanks for reading! Grammatical errors may exist! Sorry for the long time update 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻