Chapter 9:

Author's POV------------

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo. He huffed and stood up. He walked to Yibo's table. With a smile he greeted them:"Hello."Everyone except Yibo is happy seeing Xiao Zhan and all politely greeted him. Yibo on the other hand is rather gloomy. "Do you guys---"

"Zhan laoshi. We're eating now. If you don't have anything to talk about,please continue your eating. I don't like it---ouch!"Yibo couldn't  finish his sentence when Bowen pinched him and glared at him. Yibo glared back. Xiao Zhan smiled awkwardly. "Ahaha,I'm very sorry for disturbing you guys. But,i bring some chocolates,i just want to ask,do you guys want some?"He asked,showing a small box full of chocolates.

Their eyes brightened. Each of them took one except Yibo. They thanked Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan just nodded. Xiao Zhan who saw Yibo didn't take any is quite disappointed. He originally is planning to be closer to Yibo but Yibo seems to dislike him and kept the distance between them. Could it be because of their first meeting?

Thus,he gathered a little courage."Wang Yibo... Do you want some?"Xiao Zhan asked. Yibo glanced at it and go back to his food. "No. I'm afraid you put some poison in it."Yibo said. Xiao Zhan's eyes widened.

I'm offering him a chocolate that i made by myself with yummy ingredients i put in it but he said i put some poison?!! Why is this student so rude,ah?!-Zhan

"Wang Yibo! If you don't want then said it! No need to accuse my brother putting poison in it! My brother might be kinda naughty and carefree,but he doesn't have any ill intentions when he's offering you! Look! Jiyang,HaoXuan,Bowen and Zanjin ate it already! Did they got food poisoning?! Are they dead?"Yu Bin yelled,he really can't stand Yibo. Xiao Zhan smiled and eased his brother. "I was just asking. Little kid,these chocolates i made it myself. I didn't bought it outside. I also don't think i need to waste my money buying poison just because i want to poison my own students."Xiao Zhan said sharply yet polite.

Yibo's ears are burning. Little kid? He hates hearing it the most! Thus,he stood up and yelled:"Zhan laoshi--or should i call grandpa..? Anyway! I don't like it when you called me little kid! Is your eyesight that bad to see that i'm a grown up?"

"Yibo! Attitude!"Zanjin said.

Xiao Zhan sighed. He really doesn't like it when people call him little kid,huh? Aish...Xiao Zhan admitted that it's his fault for calling him little kid. He shouldn't have called him that from the start. Feeling guilty,Xiao Zhan started to apologize. "Okay,listen,i'm very sorry for calling you little kid. I'm somehow used to it. But, I won't call you Little kid anymore,okay? I'm your teacher and you're my student. Let's be good with each other. Let's just address each other politely from now on,okay? I'll call you 'Yibo' and you can call me 'Zhan laoshi'. Can we do that?"Xiao Zhan asked for his agreement. Yibo frowned as Zanjin pinched him. 

"Fine!"He said and sat down. Xiao Zhan smiled and stared at the burning Yibo. "Here,take it. Calm yourself down. Chocolate is a stress reliever. It can help you calm down."Xiao Zhan said,pushing a few chocolates to Yibo. He gave Yibo more because he made mistake. He needs to give something as  an apology. Yibo huffed. "I apologize once again. I'll excuse myself then... Enjoy your lunch, boys."Xiao Zhan said and go back to his seat. 

Yibo glanced at him as he picked up a chocolate and opened its wrap. He looked at the chocolate from every sides,making sure there's nothing weird. He smelled it and after a while examining it,he threw the chocolate inside his mouth.

His eyes widened a little:"Yum.."He mumbled. Yibo is still enjoying the chocolate taste when Zanjin elbowed him,smirking. "Good,right?"He asked. Yibo nodded honestly. "Give me some."He whispered. Yibo frowned and shook his head. "He gave me! Not you! You go ask him for more if you want!"Yibo said,hiding his chocolates. Zanjin frowned. "Stingy!"And complained. Yibo stuck out his tongue. "Mine is mine. None can snatch it!"He said. Zanjin huffed,knowing he will get none.

"Zhan ge~  Where's mine?"Yu Bin cried. Xiao Zhan smiled and pushed two small plastic bags to Zhuo Cheng and Yu Bin. "Here. These are for you guys. I packed it enough for you both. So,don't fight."Xiao Zhan said. Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng both grabbed theirs and smiled at Xiao Zhan. "Zhan ge's sweets are the best~"They praised. Xiao Zhan patted his brothers' heads. "Continue eating. You guys have other lectures after this right?"Xiao Zhan said. They nodded. "Zhuo Cheng and I will have the same lecture. It'll be at 3 p.m. After that we'll be finished for today!"Yu Bin said.

The students sitting behind Xiao Zhan's table are crying now,all(including Yibo.)has the same thinking:"I also want more!(chocolates)"

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading!