Chapter 37:

Author's POV---------------

Yibo looked around and spotted his friends,he ran to them and extended his hand,hiding behind Bowen. Bowen frowned. HaoXuan and Zanjin stared at Yibo who looks like he's seen a ghost. Bowen turned around,facing Yibo. Yibo,who was holding onto Bowen's arms and looked out for Jiyang was startled a little by the sudden movement. Bowen looked at him. Yibo bent down his knees,to make him looks slightly shorter. So right now,Yibo was looking up at Bowen and Bowen was looking down at Yibo. They stared at each other. Bowen raised his eyebrow. "The hell is wrong with you?"

Yibo gulped and hissed. He frowned as he looked around nervously again. Zanjin and HaoXuan raised their eyebrows and looked at each other,both with the question of what's wrong with Wang Yibo. "Did you saw ghost or something,hm?"The three of them asked at the same time. Yibo raised his eyebrow. Wondering how they could said it at the same time. He stood up straight. "How could you said it at the same time?"He asked.

They looked at each other. "JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!"And yelled at their friend at the same time,again. Yibo's jaw dropped as he shut his ears. He could become deaf like this. "💢" Yibo is kinda pissed as he narrowed his eyes. Yibo sighed. "I saw two devils."

"AH?!SO YOU REALLY SAW-" Bowen was cut off when Yibo immediately shut his mouth. Yibo sent him death glares. Bowen nodded and tapped on his hand. Yibo ruffled his hair,frustrated. "Two devils and its came along with us. In fact. One is our friend and the other is the one who planned this trip."Yibo said,huffing.

Now they're more curious. The one that's missing from their group right now is Jiyang. And the one who planned this trip was Xiao Zhan. They raised their eyebrows and looked at each other. Yibo bent down his knees again and looked around. He hissed at Bowen. "Just stand still and act normal! If Jiyang search for me just say I run somewhere else."Yibo said as he turned Bowen around. They huffed and chatted like usual,stopped caring for whatever Yibo was imagining.

After 15 minutes waiting,their turns arrived. As expected. Jiyang came running to them. He asked with a smile on his face. "Where's Yibo?"They looked at each other. The act started now eh... They thought.
Bowen shrugged. "We don't know."He said. Jiyang frowned and huffed. "Aih. Just where did he go?"He groaned. He put his hands on his hips as he looked around for Yibo. Bowen gulped. Same goes for Zanjin. HaoXuan couldn't careless.

Jiyang's eyes suddenly sparkled as he grabbed his phone from his pocket. Yibo was startled seeing his action. He quickly grabbed his phone to silent it but..

Ding ding ding ding!!!!

A loud sound rang from his phone. Jiyang raised his eyebrow and tried to peek behind Bowen but Bowen moved around and smiled at him when Jiyang glared him. He chuckled nervously,making him more suspicious. Jiyang stopped trying to peek and glared at Bowen. He crossed his arms. "Now,give him to me."Jiyang demanded. Bowen coughed and laughed.

"Ehh? Who? Zanjin? HaoXuan? Me?"He asked,looking straight into Jiyang's eyes. Jiyang sighed. Bowen continued to act dumb as Yibo's heart beat faster. Jiyang clicked his tongue and came closer to Bowen. He smiled and reached out his hand. In one grab,his hand caught the other's hand. Bowen was too slow to react and thus,like that,Yibo fell into Jiyang's hand. Jiyang smiled and dragged Yibo away. Yibo couldn't resist when Jiyang was grabbing him like he'll crush his bone. Just what was the agreement?!!!!!!! Yibo yelled in his head.

Jiyang dragged Yibo away as Yibo's eyes were glued to the ground,accepting his fate. "Zhan laoshi."Jiyang called. Yibo sighed. He knew it. "Jiyang."Xiao Zhan smiled and he looked around. "Hm? Where's your other friends? I thought we all will ride together?"Xiao Zhan asked. He glanced at Yibo and silently grinned. Jiyang was startled. HE FORGOT!!  "ek! I forgot!"He said as he used his other free hand and called Zanjin in a hurry.

Dut.. Dut..

'Hello?'Zanjin's voice came across the other line.

"Hello. Zanjin, Come here! Let's all will ride together with Zhan laoshi,Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng."Jiyang said on the phone.

"Hm?Ouh okay."After the simple reply, the call ended. Jiyang smiled at Xiao Zhan and said,"All done!"He said. Xiao Zhan chuckled. In a seconds,Bowen,HaoXuan and Zanjin were already there. When they wre called for the next batch,they all lined up and come up one by one. Zhuo Cheng,Yu Bin,Xiao Zhan,Yibo,Jiyang,HaoXuan,Bowen and Zanjin.

Yibo's jaw dropped. Why waqs he placed next to Xiao Zhan?!!! He could felt Zhuo Cheng's glares on him,cursing him to death. Xiao Zhan laughed as Yibo glared him. Xiao Zhan smirked and said,"I'm gonna have a fun time watching your terrified face and scream~"He teased. "💢..."Yibo silently cursed Xiao Zhan in his head. Before he could say anything,the swing started. It started with low level of it swinging left to right. Their hearts beats fast,knowing what'll happen after this low height swings. Slowly,it raised it level of height and people on the ride started screaming.

Yibo didn't expected this and thus he too screamed in fright. Xiao Zhan grinned before he looked down and gulped. He shouldn't have looked down!!! Xiao Zhan glanced at Yibo and saw him screaming but his eyes were wide open. Xiao Zhan smiled. He screamed too and his eyes were open as well. He shouted;"Hahah! You said you're not scared but look who's screaming in fright right now!"Xiao Zhan teased. Yibo heard him but whatever. He'll only enjoy the scenery before them. At least it's better than 'enjoying' Xiao Zhan teasing him.

It was true. It raised high and from that height,those who opened their eyes could enjoy the scenery before them. It was beautiful. They could see the lake and everything. It was worth it for them to ride on this ride in order to get this kind of view.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!! ❤️❤️