Chapter 7:

Author's POV----------------

Being treated like that by a student,Xiao Zhan sighed and he smiled once again. "Why won't you? I'm your professor and you're my student. We should get to know each other."Xiao Zhan said as he looked into YIbo's eyes. Yibo shrugged. "I don't want to though."Yibo said,crossing his arms. Yu Bin frowned seeing Yibo's rude attitude. Thus,he turned and stood up. "Wang Yibo! You shouldn't behave this way! This is too rude! Zhan ge-- I mean Zhan laoshi is older than you! You should at least----"

"If i said,i don't want,then i don't. What's your problem? Are we even close enough for you to say something like this to me?"

"Because we're not close i just said! If we are close which is in your dream,i'll smack your head already! Too rude!"Yu Bin argued back. Yibo frowned. "You're only defending him because he's your brother."

"And you're way too rude!"

Seeing this thing will never come to its end,Xiao Zhan sighed and shouted with a quite high tone:"Enough!"

This got everyone shocked. Xiao Zhan frowned but he eased his expression. "I'm sorry for shouting. Yu Bin,sit down. And you,Wang Yibo. I knew your name now. So,you may sit down. "Xiao Zhan said. Yibo rolled his eyes and sat down. Yu Bin also obeyed his brother and sat down. Zheng Fan Xing who's sitting beside him rubbed his back,trying to calm him.

'Rude much..'-Xiao Zhan

"Yibo! Why are you behaving like this?! That's rude!"Zanjin said,slapping his childhood's friend arm. Yibo shrugged. "He's the one who started the game. I'm just playing along with him."Yibo said. Jiyang frowned. "Behave Yibo. He's older."He said. Yibo turned to look at him. "He must have lied about his age. He must be around our age."Yibo said. Jiyang  huffed and then raised his hand. Xiao Zhan smiled. "Yes,Jiyang?"He asked. Jiyang looked at Xiao Zhan and smiled. "Zhan laoshi, how old are you? You look very young! As if you're around our age!"Jiyang giggled.

Xiao Zhan smiled. "What are you saying? I'm 27 years old! Three years more and i'll be 30!"Xiao Zhan giggled. "Really?! You look rather young!"Jiyang praised. Xiao Zhan smiled. "Hahaha,do i? Someone called me grandpa though!"Zhan said and Yibo coughed. He himself called Zhan grandpa but he said he looked to be around their age! This boy is really...

Jiyang's eyes widened. "Wow! That person has a bad eyesight then!"And laughed. Xiao Zhan laughed too. Yibo on the other hand was rather pissed. Jiyang,who's his childhood friend said his eyesight is bad?! Oh wow! Yibo glared Jiyang and Jiyang who felt cold sensation beside him didn't shiver but he turned and stuck out his tongue. He knew it was Yibo who called Xiao Zhan grandpa. He's just using this chance to tease him. Yibo's glares didn't affect him at all. Now,it's his loss again!

Xiao Zhan continued his lesson. He teaches them social studies. His lesson isn't boring because he changed it into a story rather than just a speech. His smile didn't fade as he teach them. The students also find it interesting. Thought social studies was boring but...hm...it's not that boring,huh actually?

Surprisingly,Yibo was also attracted with Xiao Zhan's teaching! Everytime he wanted to deny it...he can't. The way Xiao Zhan teaches them was fun. Jiyang,HaoXuan,Bowen and Zanjin noticed that Yibo was also attracted to it. They couldn't help but giggle. First,hate. What will come after this? Love? They thought. 

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading!