Chapter 35:

Lots of people gave me their ideas when I asked for suggestion! Maybe I should make a one-shot Yizhan request? 👀👁️w👁️ Everyone gave a lot of ideas and rides for them to try >\\\< Now I've got plenty already!! Thank you very much ^^ If I can't slip in the ride... I'm very sorry :((  shout out of every rides(people suggested) will be given when they all finished their trip here~

Author's POV-----------------

As all of the students has got their own sweets,Xiao Zhan looked at them with a smile and clapped his hands and said;"Everyone! Put your sweets aside first.  Let's go inside. We don't have all day!"Xiao Zhan said. The students were informed that they will pay for their own tickets so they all had bought it beforehand and are now lining up to get their tickets checked and waiting to get into the theme park.

As expected of one of the most famous theme park in China(The location I picked is Shanghai.) It's so big and full of people. But gladly,it's not as full as they expected. All of the rides seems exciting. Xiao Zhan smiled as he turned to look at his students. They all are talking amongst themselves and pointed to all sort of rides. Xiao Zhan clapped his hands,attracting the attention of his students.

Their attention went back to Xiao Zhan. "Okay class. I know. You all must want to try different rides right? Your opinions won't really be the same with others right?"Xiao Zhan asked. The students cheered,agreeing. Xiao Zhan snickered. "But. Some rides I want you all to be with me. So,these rides will be the firsts. After those rides ended,go on and have fun with rides you wished for."Xiao Zhan said. They nodded their heads,agreeing with Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan nodded. "That's my students!"He said.

"What ride do you want to ride first,Zhan laoshi?"A student named Jingyi asked as he lifted his hand. Xiao Zhan grinned. "OF COURSE IT'LL BE GYRO SWING!"He raised his eyebrows. Some students were shocked while some were excited. Xiao Zhan giggled. "You all know how high it can reach right? Ahh must be exciting,right? And we'll be able to see amazing view! If you all are able to open your eyes that's it. "Xiao Zhan stated,teasing tone could be heard from his sentences.

"Wuahhh Zhan laoshi... I did my research and know how high it can reach!! Uhuhuhu I don't want to ride that..."A student named Jing Ling cried out. Xiao Zhan laughed. "It's okay! Everyone will be there right? Nothing to be afraid of! Ha! You can hold anyone's hand if you want! It won't be scary! And you can shout as loud as you want since no one will cares! Hahahaha!"Xiao Zhan exclaimed.

"Zhan ge. Then you'll let me hold your hand?"Yu Bin asked with a sparkling eyes,looking at Xiao Zhan with full of hopes.
"Me too. Me too."Zhuo Cheng asked with the same reaction. Yu Bin glared Zhuo Cheng and Zhuo Cheng did the same.

Xiao Zhan laughed when his brothers asked the question to him.  "Hm? I've never knew you guys are afraid of this?"He said as he patted his brothers' heads. They pouted seeing Xiao Zhan's reaction. Xiao Zhan who saw his brothers pouting laughed and said, "Fine. Fine. Hold if you want."

They giggled,happy that they succeeded.

"Next. Is... I know everyone wants this. Hehehe, HAUNTED HOUSE!!! The very thing you all need to go to if you go to Theme Park! And backbonesless drop roller coaster and giga roller coaster. Fufufufuf..."As Xiao Zhan said that,same reaction. Some excited while some were miserable.

"Wuah... I heard it's very scary..."

"Eh.. I don't want to enter..."

"It must be so scary.."

Some students heard the rumors of the haunted house in this theme park. Rumors said that this theme park is terrifying! Gyah!!! They hope for their safety...

One person's face seemed to turn pale hearing all the discussion...  His ears perked and his heart beated fast. He slowly gulped down his saliva. His hands clenched and cold Sweat started to appear.

"Dammit..."He cursed.

A hand poked his waist. The devilish smile on his face.The face that turned pale was Yibo's. While Jiyang who knew how scared Yibo is,teased Yibo. Yibo frowned and glared Jiyang. Jiyang laughed. He will definitely stick close to Yibo in the haunted house! Fufu,he can't wait to see Yibo crying out. His image as the cold Prince will definitely shattered into pieces.

Xiao Zhan chuckled when his eyes accidentally met Yibo's. Yibo's eyes showed that he's afraid. But,seeing Xiao Zhan's reaction,Yibo know for sure.. That Xiao Zhan had planned this beforehand!

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!! ❤️❤️