Chapter 36:

Author's POV-------------

Xiao Zhan lead his students to the first ride they will try,that is,Gyro Swing. The Gyro Swing is huge! Based on research, it can rise up to 15 stories, and from there you can see a spectacular view! It looks terrifying. Xiao Zhan and his students' widened seeing the real thing. As they lined up,the Gyro Swing started its new batch with people. It raised up,shocking everyone.

(Pic)

The sounds of people screaming were heard as their eyes followed where the swing was going

The sounds of people screaming were heard as their eyes followed where the swing was going. It looked super huge and as if they all are ants. Xiao Zhan laughed. But whether it's excitement laugh or nervous laugh, they really couldn't tell. "Ahahaha... Zhan laoshi ah... I'll buy you ice cream. L-let's switch ride okay?"Xiao Song persuaded as he tugged on Xiao Zhan's sleeve. Xiao Zhan laughed and scratched the back of his neck. He turned to Xiao Song with a smile. "Xiao Song ah. That's okay! We'll eat it after this!"

Xiao Zhan said as he patted Xiao Song's head,trying to calm him down. "Wutong is here. You don't need to be scared right?"Xiao Zhan said. Xiao Song pouted, knowing his attempt failed. All of the sudden,a figure came and stood behind Xiao Song,looking at Xiao Zhan.

"Zhan laoshi. I agree with Xiao Song. This is too terrifying for our first ride."Yibo said,suddenly tapping on Xiao Song's shoulder. Xiao Zhan raised his left eyebrow. "Why? You're scared too,Yibo? Hahaha. You can hold my hands on the ride if you are~"Xiao Zhan teased. Yibo rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. "Annoying."He muttered. Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows,looking at Yibo who's standing behind Xiao Song with his hands in his pockets.

But seeing Yibo all cool and collected,somehow pissed Xiao Zhan off. He's annoyed with how Yibo is so calm and collected when the first ride they'll try will be Gyro Swing. But then,he smirked. Devil's horns and tail appeared as he crossed his arms. Yibo realized that Xiao Zhan's aura slightly changed. He glanced at him and for some reason,he could felt shiver ran down his spine.

Xiao Zhan smiled at him oh so sweetly. But that won't change anything. If it does,it's just change from creepy to creepier! Xiao Zhan's eyes were locked with Yibo's. Xiao Zhan was smiling yet Yibo was frowning. Xiao Song suddenly felt scared with the atmosphere. Wutong pulled him away from these two,whispering;"let's stay away from them for now. Look at their aura. It's scary."WuTong said as Xiao Song agreed with him. They walked away from the two.

Yibo coughed,composing himself back. He asked;"What's up with you,Zhan laoshi? You looks suspicious."

'He actually said that!'They thought in their minds. They glanced at each other. It's not weird for Yibo to pick a fight with Xiao Zhan. So while they were eating,their ears opened wide,listening to them.

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows and hummed,"hm? I do? Really? Hahahaha sorry. Sorry. I was just thinking of something."Xiao Zhan said with a smile. His aura changed. From creepy to gentle. The students who were watching sighed in a relief. Yibo crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow. "What?"

'rude!' the students thought as they ate their sweets. As if enjoying seeing the two quarrel. Xiao Zhan smiled,his eyebrow twitched."...💢 he's really becoming more rude day by day. The tone he used when he asked 'what?' Was so rude and harsh. This brat has no Manners even when I tried being as gentle and as warm as possible. Hm.. Should I really be more 'friendly' with him as well?"Xiao Zhan thought in his mind.

Something clicked in his mind as he once again grinned. He called out to Jiyang,Yu Bin and Zhuo Cheng.

The three rushed to Xiao Zhan when they heard him calling out for them. Xiao Zhan smiled and whispered to the three. Jiyang looked excited while Zhuo Cheng and Yu Bin seemed as if they're sulking. They argued about something that Yibo didn't know about. He raised his eyebrow looking at their behaviour. They all looked suspicious. As if they've reached an agreement.

"...."

WAIT. AN AGREEMENT? Yibo's eyes widened. For some reasons,Yibo have a very bad feelings. If it's an agreement with Song Jiyang... Nothing good will come from it...

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!! 💓💓 Who can guess what kind of agreement they reached?? 😉 NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT THEM RIDING GYRO SWING! A READER HAS SUGGESTED FOR THIS RIDE ^^ THE SHOUTOUT WILL BE GIVEN LATER ^w^