💖Forgiven💖 || Verivery

Request by vrvrptglver enjoy!

    Hoyoung wasn't in the best mood.
    He was pouting, sulking, but the worst part is... He's ignoring Dongheon. Everyone knows why, but, very unexpectedly, the little has been like this for hours. He won't forgive Dongheon, no matter what the older does. Dongheon has apologized several times, tried every way he could think of to no avail.
    It ties back to what had happened earlier that day.

    "Hoyoung, please stay on task!" Dongheon called from across the practice room. Hoyoung had been feeling like slipping ever since he woke up, so he was easily distracted. The little was currently supposed to be helping Gyehyeon with a part of the dance he kept missing, but he kept getting distracted and messing up.
    It didn't help that Kangmin was playing a game with the sound up.
    The group was new to the whole little space scene, so none of them noticed the signs. Hoyoung misstepped again, bumping into Gyehyeon.
"Hoyoung! Be careful, you could've gotten hurt or hurt someone! What is with you today? Go sit down, I'll help Gyehyeon." To the little, Dongheon sounded extremely mad when in reality, he was only irritated because of their schedule.
    The group hadn't had an off day in weeks, working late, waking up early, eating when they could. Everyone was on edge, and moody. It was especially hard for Hoyoung, not being able to slip for so long, but, since they were all new to the caregiver-little relationship, he didn't know how to tell his caregivers. He didn't want to burden them.
    Hoyoung, not being able to hold back any longer, slipped into little space. Silent tears ran down his face as he watched Dongheon go through the steps with Gyehyeon. Kangmin, who had just gotten a new high score, leaned over to show the little. "Hey Hoyoung, look at- Are you crying?"
    It was so silent that you could've heard a pin drop. All eyes were on Hoyoung, the little wanting nothing more than to have the earth swallow him whole. "No," he said, looking down at his feet. Minchan walked over, putting a finger under Hoyoung's chin and lifting his head. The little's tear stricken face was on display for all to see, color quickly rising to his cheeks. "Are you little, baby?" came Yeonho's voice, gently as to not scare the little.
    Hoyoung nodded slowly.
    "Why didn't you tell us?" Hoyoung looked over at Kangmin, looking back down at his feet. "Jus' happened..." At that, everyone knew why he had slipped. "Was it because of what I said?" Dongheon asked, getting no response but knowing the answer was yes. Sighing softly, the caregiver made his way over. He was disappointed in himself. "I'm sorry, baby... Can you forgive me?"
    Usually, Hoyoung was one to forgive in a heartbeat. This schedule was messing with everyone, however. Hesitating, the little shook his head slowly, surprising everyone else. "That's okay, I'll give you some time." Hoyoung didn't respond, only kept looking at his feet. Dongheon nodded, half expecting that to happen. "Alright guys, let's pack it up!"

    And so here we are, two hours from the incident and Hoyoung still won't talk to Dongheon.
    "Baby... What do I have to do for you to forgive me?" he asked, out of ideas. Hoyoung looked at Dongheon and pouted, finally speaking to him. "I don' know..." Dongheon sighed, taking his little's hands in his. "I'm really, really sorry... I was frustrated because of our schedule, and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I know it's no excuse, but these past few weeks have been horrible. I can only imagine what they were like for you... Take your time, I understand."
    Hoyoung nodded, eyes never leaving Dongheon's. The caregiver smiled, letting go of Hoyoung's hands and patting his head. "I'll leave you to it." As Dongheon walked away, Hoyoung thought to himself. Why don't I forgive Dongheonnie already? Even he was confused as to why he hadn't forgiven the caregiver yet. The more he thought about it, the more confused he became.
    He needed answers.
    Making his way to where he thought Minchan would be, he was happy to find the other there. "Channie," the little called, plopping down on the bed next to Minchan. "Yes, baby?" the caregiver said, turning off his phone and giving Hoyoung his attention. "Why I not forgive Dongheonnie yet?" Minchan hummed, turning to face his little. "I don't know, Youngie. Why haven't you?"
    Hoyoung whined, laying down completely. "I don' know! That why I ask you!" he whined out, pouting. "If you don't know, do you think that's a sign that it's time to forgive him?" Hoyoung nodded, satisfied with his conclusion. "I have to go tell Dongheonnie!" he exclaimed, getting off the bed and running off. "Don't run!" the little faintly heard, opting to walk fast instead.
    Searching the whole dorm and coming up empty-handed, Hoyoung went back to the last person he saw. "Where's Dongheonnie?" he asked Yeonho. The latter furrowed his eyebrows. "He's not in the dorm?" Hoyoung shook his head, confused. "I'll text him real quick, hang on."
    A minute or two passed before Yeonho looked up from his phone. "He said he went out to get something, but he should be back any minute now." Hoyoung nodded. "Thank you!" he said, walking out of the room and to the front door. The little sat down a good few feet from the door, waiting patiently.
    Not much more time had passed before Dongheon came walking through the door with a plastic bag in hand. "Dongheonnie!" Hoyoung called, frightening the poor caregiver. "Hey baby, were you waiting for me?" Hoyoung nodded, getting up and walking over. "I has somethin' to say!" Dongheon tilted his head. "Go ahead," he said.
    "I forgive you!"
    A wave of relief passed through Dongheon's body. "Thank you. I have something I want to give you. I felt really bad about what I said, so I went and got you this!" Reaching into the plastic bag, Dongheon pulled out a small stuffed puppy. "It isn't meant to be a bribe, but an apology... I won't ever snap at you again, trust me, I'm gonna try my hardest!"
    “Thank you!”