Love Bug || ATEEZ

Seonghwa woke up to the sound of rain on his roof. The light tapping reminded him of his boyfriend, who loved the rain. The peaceful morning sounds only lifted Seonghwa's mood further, as today he was traveling to stay with his lover for a month. Hongjoong lived in another city, one too far to travel to often which made both of the boys a little sad. But hey, they made it work! So after a long drive, Seonghwa pulled into his boyfriend's apartment building's parking lot. This visit was a surprise, though Hongjoong wouldn't ever mind.

After settling in all Seonghwa had left to do was wait for Hongjoong to get home. He sat on the couch and unlocked his phone, texting Hongjoong who was on break.

My Love❤
Hey love bug, are you on break yet?
seen

Bug❤
Yep! I miss youuu
seen

My Love❤
I know hun, but I have a surprise for you when you get home!
seen

Bug❤
REALLY?!?!?
What is it???
Did you send me something??
seen

My Love❤
I guess you'll just have to wait and see 😉
seen 3:50 pm

    Hongjoong raced home after his shift, eager to see what his lovers surprise was. Running up the stairs to his apartment, he stepped wrong, slipping and twisting his ankle. He yelped, tears quickly filling his eyes, and limped up the last few steps. With shaking hands he dug through his bag, fiddling around for his keys. Walking into his house, he sniffled loudly, very close to slipping. 

    Hearing the sniffle, Seonghwa was immediately thrown into caregiver mode. Taking long strides towards the front door, he spotted Hongjoong crouched down. "Bug, what are you doing on the floor?" he said softly, trying not to startle to poor boy. Looking up and seeing his boyfriend, Hongjoong let his tears fall, he slipped completely. "Daddy!" He wailed out, lifting his arms and crying loudly. "Oh baby!" Seonghwa cooed, scooping the smaller up into his arms. 

    Seonghwa sat down on the couch with his little, the smaller babbling incoherent words and still crying.

"My little love bug... What happened?" Seonghwa asked once little Hongjoong had calmed down. "I tripped on the stairs and now my foot has an ouchie!" Hongjoong exclaimed, waving his hands around for emphasis. Seonghwa smiled, his baby was so cute. "What can daddy do to make it better?" He asked, running his hands up and down the little's back, something Seonghwa knew would help calm him down. Hongjoong shrugged his shoulders. "Use your words bug." Seonghwa said, tilting his lover's head to face him. "Cuddles?" Hongjoong asked cutely.

"Anything for my little love bug."