Shopping List || NCT

I have decided to stop using the nickname "Daddy" in my book, as the sexualization of it makes me uncomfy! So I'll use nicknames and words like "Bubba" or "Bubby"!

.

.

.

    Yuta needed to do some shopping today, there was only a slight problem. Sicheng had made the list. This wouldn't be a problem if the younger wasn't in headspace.

"Sichengie, I need you to think! Where would big Sichengie put a list?" Yuta asked his little. "Hmmm..." Sicheng hummed, stroking his chin. "I don't know!" He said, going back to his stuffed animal wedding. "By a power invested in me, kiss!" He exclaimed, bumping the two bears heads together.

Yuta groaned, he needed that list!

"Alright!" He said, getting up off the floor. "If I were Sicheng, where would I put that list?" 

    It seemed as if he searched the entire house from top to bottom, and still no list! He hated for it to come to this, but they really needed groceries. There was no food left in the house, they kept putting off grocery shopping. "Sichengie..." The little looked up at him innocently, and it broke Yuta's heart to ask him this.

"I need you to be big for a minute. I promise you can be little all you want when we find the list! You can even be little when we go shopping!" The little pouted and whined but, after bribing him with candy, Yuta finally convinced him. A minute or two passed, and Sicheng got up off the floor. "Sichengie?" Yuta questioned. "It's hidden!" The younger called back, Yuta followed him into their room.

    Sicheng went over to his pile of stuffies, digging around in them. Yuta realized that little Sicheng had hidden the list when he wasn't looking, most likely when they were playing hide and seek. Sicheng handed the list to his lover.

.

.

.

"Do I have to!" Little Sicheng whined as they walked through the isles of the grocery. "Yes cutie, you have to have a timeout when we get home. Big Sichengie told me that you hid the list on purpose." Yuta said, booping his little's nose. "Awww!" Sicheng whined, hunching his back, whispering to himself, and walking with a pout. "Stupid Sichengie..."

"Don't be mean to my boyfriend, I love him!"

.

.

.

"Ten minutes, that's all! You sit in timeout while I put away the groceries." Yuta said, the little doing as he was told. He moaned and groaned and pouted the whole time, quietly though. "Quit it, or it's fifteen!" Yuta called from the kitchen.

Sicheng stopped complaining.

    By the time Yuta was done with the groceries, ten minutes had passed. "Alright bubba, you can get up now." He said, stepping into the living room. Sicheng sprang up from his little corner, running over to Yuta and hugging him. "'M sorry Yu-Yu! Won't do it again!" Yuta smiled saying, "You're fine bubs, let's cuddle and watch a show, hm?"

"Yeah!"