💖The Sniffles💖 || Stray Kids

Request by @PARKJIMIN20016 enjoy!

    Chan doesn't get sick, so the little one was in denial when he struggled to open his eyes one morning. He was in denial, even when his skin was hot and his body ached. He was in denial until he sat up and immediately threw up on his blanket.
    Not knowing what to do, Chan sat for a minute in shock. It was already light outside, meaning the others were most likely awake. "Need to tell Seungmin..." Chan said to himself. He could feel himself slipping, so he pushed aside the, thankfully, thick blanket and got up. Dizziness flooded the little's body as soon as he was on his feet, causing him to stagger and almost fall.
    Chan had felt this sickness coming on for a while before it hit. He'd just thought it would be like every other time and pass by quickly. As the sick boy went stumbling down the hallway, his head started pounding. "Seungmin?" he called out quietly. Finally making it to the living room, Chan saw Seungmin sitting down on the couch watching TV.
    "Bubby..." The caregiver paused his show, looking up and smiling. "Hey, pumpkin! You're up!" he said. Once he got a better look at Chan, his expression turned worried. "Are you feeling alright?" Chan frowned, tearing up a bit while saying, "I throwed up on the bed." Seungmin's eyes widened. "Okay, well... Let me go clean that up, you come and lay on the couch," the caregiver said, dragging over the trash can. "If you feel like throwing up again, try and do it in there."

    When Seungmin came back after putting Chan's sheets in the wash, he found that Chan had switched the channel. The little was smiling slightly while laughing every now and then at the fun characters. "Hey, are you feeling any better?" Seungmin asked, walking over and putting a hand on Chan's upper chest. He pulled his hand back in surprise, Chan being hotter than expected. "Pumpkin, you're burning up!"
    Chan looked up at Seungmin, confused. "It means you have a fever," Seungmin explained. Chan nodded slowly with a slightly dazed look on his face. "Feels icky," Chan whined, holding his hands out to Seungmin. "Oh, pumpkin. I wish I could give you cuddles, but then I'd get sick!" Seungmin said, taking Chan's hands in his own.
    Chan whined loudly, pulling at his caregiver's arms. Seungmin, not expecting the sudden action, stumbled forward. "Channie, I can't cuddle you," he repeated gently. Chan's eyes quickly filled with tears, his already red face growing slightly more so. "Please?" he asked so weakly that Seungmin could hardly resist. "I'm sorry pumpkin, please don't cry..."

    That's how Seungmin ended up on the couch with a sick Chan in his lap. The sick boy had fallen asleep just after his caregiver caved and cuddled him. Seungmin had tried to get up, but any time he moved Chan seemed to wake up. Checking the time, Seungmin saw that Chan had been asleep for almost two hours. It was getting late, and if he didn't wake up now, he wouldn't sleep at night.
    "Chan, pumpkin, it's time to wake up," Seungmin said, moving the now half-awake boy off of his lap. "Don't wanna..." Chan sleepily mumbled. Just then, six noisy boys came waltzing through the door. "Seungmin! Chan! We're back from the mall!" Seungmin watched as Chan flinched and moved his hands to his ears, eyes glistening. Acting fast, the caregiver bent down to Chan's level. "Channie, I'll be right back," he said quietly.
    Seungmin quickly walked to the front door, the loud chatter only growing in volume as he got closer. He hated to ruin their fun, but his little was sick. "Guys!" the caregiver called over the loudness. The six boys all jumped and looked at Seungmin. "Quiet, Chan's sick and you've all made him wanna cry. He has a headache, so please don't yell." Guilty looks appeared on some faces, sheepish smiles on others.
    After they quieted down, the seven boys made their way into the living room. Chan was sat up, looking around the room absently. "I'm back, pumpkin." Chan looked over, eyes lighting up at the sight of his caregiver. "Bubbas!" he called, making grabby hands at the boy. "Pumpkin, I already cuddled you. I can't cuddle you again." Seungmin said. Chan pouted, crossing his arms. A gasp was heard, loud and clear. Turning around, Seungmin spotted Felix with his jaw dropped.
    The expression his face held was comical.
    "How dare you!" Felix exclaimed. All of the others looked at the offended looking boy, confused. "What?" "How dare you! All the boy wants is his cuddles, and you're denying him?" Felix asked, walking over to where Chan was sat on the couch. Plopping down on the seat next to Chan, Felix wrapped his arms around the sick boy and stared down Seungmin.
    "Don't come to me when you get sick."
    While Felix cuddled Chan, Seungmin went into the kitchen to make the sick little soup. "Can I help?" Seungmin jumped at the sudden question, spinning around and coming face to face with Minho. "Sorry, I just have nothing else to do. As much as I love Chan, I don't wanna get sick." Seungmin nodded, gesturing to some vegetables on a cutting board and saying, "You can cut the veggies, I'm making enough for everyone. We're gonna have soup for dinner."
    Minho, it turns out, is a great sous-chef. He did everything Seungmin asked without complaint, and to the best of his abilities. "Thank you for your help, Minho. This would've taken ages without you," Seungmin said. Minho smiled as he took down bowls from the cupboards. "No problem, it was fun helping. Much more dun than possibly getting sick." The two laughed quietly.
    "Jisung! Hyunjin! Come set the table!" Minho called. "Why can't you do it?" Jisung called back, a faint "Yeah!" from Hyunjin being heard. "Because I helped with dinner! Get your butts in here!" Jisung and Hyunjin came running into the kitchen, shoving and pushing at each other to be the first one there. They divided the utensils and bowls, setting the table quickly and sitting down.
    Seungmin walked out into the living room and over to where his little was. "C'mon, Channie. Time to eat," he said, helping Chan off the couch. "You hungry?" Chan, who was feeling a little bit better, smiled softly. "What we eating?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. "Some soup I made!"

"Achoo!" -Felix
"Told you so!" -Seungmin