💖Nightmare💖 || TXT

This is a request by  hope you enjoy!

.

.

.

    It was a quiet night, all the members of TXT were asleep. You'd think, since it's so quiet, that they were all resting peacefully. Wrong. One boy, a little in fact, was tossing and turning, fear filling him as his nightmare pressed on. 

    He was laid down on a bed, feeling as if he was bound at the wrists and ankles. He couldn't move. Heuningkai struggled in vain, jerking around to no avail because of the invisible restraints. "Help!" he screamed, no sound heard. 

The little froze...

Why can't he hear himself?

    He tried to cry out, screaming so hard he tasted metal in his mouth. No sound. Nothing. He quickly looked around, seeing his friends outside a small window with bars. He thrashed around, screaming mutely. Hot tears raced over his rosy cheeks, face red from his silent struggle. "Oh stop it!" a voice said calmly, causing the little to freeze once more. "Nobody is coming to save you. They all hate you! You're annoying! Useless! They don't care, they're happy you're gone!"

    Heuningkai had no choice but to listen to the hateful words being spewed at him. He slowly stopped trying to break free, the word being shouted at him consuming his thoughts. "I'm sorry..." this time, his voice was heard. "I'll be big..."

All he could do was lay there sobbing. 

    Eyes shooting open, Heuningkai finally woke from his nightmare, frozen. He looked around and slowly tried to sit up, finding no invisible restraints on himself. Looking to the other side of the room, he saw his roommate and one of his caregivers, Taehyun. He looked around the room, no windows with bars, and as the nightmare hit him, he started sobbing. The poor little was crying hard and loud, loud enough to wake the other members. 

    Taehyun was the first to his side, sitting on the bed and wrapping his arms around their little. He softly hummed to the crying boy as the other members showed up, rubbing the sleep out of their eyes. They knew by how late it was that their little had had a nightmare. Each of the members quietly piled onto the bed, worry written all over their faces. They didn't say anything but a few reassuring words to the currently big little, trying to let him calm down at his own pace. Once he had done so, the members could finally make out what he'd been saying.

"I'm so sorry!"

"I'll be big!"

"Please don't leave me!"

    Heuningkai said these things in many other ways, all along the same theme. Don't leave. I'm sorry. This broke the hearts of his caregivers, causing them to wonder what the nightmare had been about. "Kai..." Soobin called once the little had been reduced to sniffles. "Do you wanna tell us about your dream?" The boy looked up, closely studying the faces of each of his caregivers. He searched for any sing of anything negative, trying to see if they were gonna leave. "I'm not little... I'm sorry you had to deal with me, just don't leave me alone... please..." His whispers were so broken, this nightmare had been the worst he'd ever had. 

    Heuningkai's caregivers had decided to make a place for them all to sleep on the floor. They'd wake up with sore backs, but when the little wanted to cuddle, it was something they could endure. He wouldn't tell them what the nightmare had been about, and all they could do was reassure him that they wouldn't leave. They had the day off tomorrow, they would talk about it then. 

    In the morning, even after they'd woken up, none of the caregivers got up, staying by their little's side. They deemed it "bad parenting" to leave him after what he was saying last night, even if to just make breakfast. Breakfast could wait. As Heuningkai stirred, waking up, his caregivers sat up and waited. "Good morning." the little said, stretching. He took notice of the serious, yet worried faces aimed at himself. "I'll tell you after breakfast, I'm starving!" he said, trying to lighten the mood. Smiles slowly made their way onto his caregivers faces, everyone getting up and heading to the living room. 

    Breakfast was light and happy, compared to the morning's previous mood. The five boys joked and laughed, all thinking they deserved it after last night. The boys took turns making breakfast, sometimes lunch, and dinner. Today was Soobin's turn. The light mood slowly died down as the food depleted, everyone at the table knowing what was coming next.

    After a big breakfast, the boys were now sitting in the living room silently. "Kai," Yeonjun called, the boy looking up at him. "Whenever you're ready." As he recalled the horrible dream, Heuningkai's eyes filled with tears. "So, as you know, I- I had a bad dream last night." his friends nodded, encouraging him to go on. "It was about, um, well it was horrible really. I was laying in an unfamiliar room, and when I tried to move, I couldn't move. And when I tried to scream, no sound came out." by now his tears were flowing. "And- and I saw you guys, but you couldn't hear me. You were outside a barred window! And the scary voice said mean things!" 

He was slipping. 

    Beomgyu took it upon himself to ask what everyone was thinking, "What mean things, baby?" rubbing the littles back. "He- he said you no want me anymore! Said you- you was glad I gone!" Heuningkai cried out, hiccups interrupting his sentences. Sad expressions washed over each face in the room, the boys now piled on the couch in a group hug. Words filled to the brim with love and kindness were said to the crying boy, each of the others taking turns.

"Baby, you are so loved!"
"Love, we could never want you gone!"
"We love you too much to let you go!"
"Our baby's too cute to not love!"

And as they all sat there cuddling,

Heuningkai really believed them.