💖Special Day💖 || VAV

Requestes by hobiswifeeeeu hope you like!

    Heejun loves his group mates, he can't imagine a world without them. Now that Choonghyup and Wooyoung were in the military, the little was taking it especially hard. He missed them and there was only one person who could help. He stared at the clock, the tick tick ticking barely heard. Five minutes. Five minutes until his boyfriend got home.
    While caught up in his thoughts, Heejun didn't notice the sound of the door opening and closing. "Jun! I'm home!" Geumhyuk called, snapping the little out of it. The older expected Heejun to come running up to greet him like he usually does and was surprised when he didn't. Making his way into the living room, Geumhyuk found his little one on the couch.
    Heejun was sitting with his knees to his chest in his pajamas with a sad, distant look in his eyes. Ceumhyuk isn't a fool, he knows that the little has been having a hard time lately, they all have. That's why, to help with Heejun's mood, the caregiver had planned a special day. He'd had to record that morning but had done his best to get it over with as quickly as possible.
    "Junnie baby, I have a surprise for you!" This caused Heejun to finally look away from the clock. "A surprise?' Geumhyuk nodded, taking a seat next to his lover. "I have a special day planned out for us today," he said. A slight sparkle made its way into Heejun's eyes at the words. "What did you plan for us?"
    "That's a secret! Now c'mon, let's go get dressed for the day." Geumhyuk stood up, pulling Heejun off the couch and toward their room. Heejun didn't protest, slowly getting more and more excited for the surprise plan. "Alright, what do you wanna wear?" Geumhyuk always took care of Heejun, even when he wasn't in little space.
    "I don't know... You pick," Heejun said, knowing that Geumhyuk usually picks cute outfits for him. "Okay, how about this?" His caregiver held up a pastel blue long-sleeve shirt and some white shorts. Nodding, the little took the clothes and shooed Geumhyuk out of the room so that he could get dressed.

   By the time the two were about halfway to their destination, Heejun had figured out where they were going. They'd been to this amusement park a couple of times after the first when Heejun had slipped and revealed his secret. At this point the little could feel himself slipping, his mood a drastic one-eighty from the morning's glum.
    "Junnie?" Looking at his caregiver, Heejun smiled brightly. "Yes, Hyukie?" Geumhyuk reached over and took hold of one of Heejun's hands. "I know you've been having a hard time lately. I know you miss Choongie and Youngie, I do too. I was hoping that a day at the amusement park would help lift your mood."
   With their destination confirmed, Heejun's smile widened and he excitedly squeezed Geumhyuk's hand. "Thank you Hyukie," he said, genuine gratitude in his eyes when Geumhyuk met them. "You're welcome baby," the caregiver replied. The rest of the ride was in comfortable silence.
    When the two pulled into a parking spot Heejun was already in his headspace, legs bouncing in excitement. He was distracted, staring at the colorful rides through the car window. A tap on the passenger side window finally caught his attention. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Geumhyuk said from outside the car.
   "C'mon!" Heejun called excitedly, walking slightly faster than the older. "Okay, okay!" They both wore big smiles on their faces, Heejun because of all the pretty lights and buildings, Geumhyuk because he'd managed to restore the little's smile. There was an extra twinkle in Heejun's eyes that his caregiver hadn't seen in a while.
   The two hurried to get in lines, rushing from ride to ride before Heejun decided he'd had enough. Once that was decided Geumhyuk led his little to the gift shop. "Alright, Junnie! I want to make this day special, so I'm gonna buy you something from the gift shop!" Heejun's smile brightened. "Thank you!" he said, hugging his caregiver.

   After the two had had their fill of the amusement park, Geumhyuk buying Heejun a trio of stuffed bunnies, they headed for the ice cream shop. When they got inside, the little one had to stop and look around at the cute parlor. "C'mon Junnie, don't you want an ice cream?" Then came the puppy dog eyes. "Can I have a sundae Hyukie?"
   Of course, since he wanted to make the day special, Geumhyuk said yes. "Thank you Hyukie, for the ice cream and everything! I love you" Heejun said once they were seated. "You're welcome Junnie, I love you too," Geumhyuk replied, wiping ice cream from around his little's mouth with a napkin.
   The two ate their ice cream, Geumhyuk wiping Heejun's face now and then. Once they were done, it was finally time to head home. "This one's the mommy, this one's the baby, and this one's the other mommy!" Heejun excitedly told his caregiver, pointing to each of the bunnies as he named them off.
   When the two got to the dorm, Heejun went straight to his room to introduce his new stuffies to the others. After a bit, Geumhyuk went to go check on him, only to find the little asleep on his bed in a pile of stuffies. It was only about seven but the two had been out all day having fun, so the little was understandably tired.
    "Goodnight Junnie," Geumhyuk whispered, laying a blanket across Heejun's sleeping figure. Placing a soft kiss on his little's cheek, the caregiver turned off the lights and left the room.