Rain || BTS

Have a draft while I work on some requests!

    It had been raining all week, and Jungkook was getting tired of it.
    What he was not getting tired of, however, was seeing his boyfriend and little's smile every time he looked out a window to find the sky crying. "Kookie, look! Look!" Jungkook looked up from his phone. Yoongi was pressed against the window, a big smile reaching from ear to ear on his face while he stared out into the sky. "I see, baby! It's raining again, huh?" he asked, getting frantic nods from Yoongi in reply.
    "I wanna go play in it!" the little said, running over to Jungkook. "Please! We go and play in the rain, please?" Yoongi asked, hands clasped together and eyes wide in anticipation. "We can go play for a little bit, but not for too long. We don't wanna get colds now, do we?" Jungkook said, caving the second he was asked. Yoongi jumped for joy at the response, hardly able to stay still after he was done.
    Jungkook was having a hard time trying to get Yoongi ready. The little was practically jumping off the walls. "Yoongi, honey, please stay still for two seconds!" Jungkook said, exasperated. Yoongi, knowing he was being a little too excited, tried to calm himself down long enough for Jungkook to help him into his raincoat. "Do you need help getting on your mud boots?" the caregiver asked. "No, I can do it!" Yoongi exclaimed, hurrying over to where they kept the shoes.
    While he was grabbing an umbrella, Jungkook heard the expected, "Kookie!" The caregiver made his way to the entryway, stopping and putting his hands on his hips. "Where we put the mud boots?" Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes, pointing to the hallway closet right next to the little. "I knew that!" Yoongi said, pulling out a pair of brightly colored yellow mud boots. They matched his raincoat, just like his favorite character from his favorite movie, "Coraline".
    "I ready! We go now? Please?" The little was bouncing on the balls of his feet, excitement coursing through his body. "Yes, we can go now," Jungkook said, watching as Yoongi hurriedly opened the door to their apartment. Luckily, they were on the first floor, so they didn't have to worry about tracking mud up the stairs.
    Yoongi ran a few feet, stopping and running back to Jungkook. "Come on!" he whined, grabbing his caregiver's arm and pulling him toward the park. There were no people in the park, as it was getting late and most children were asleep. "Look, Kookie! Look! It's so big!" Yoongi yelled excitedly, pointing to a rather large puddle on the ground.
    Jungkook watched as his little ran over to the puddle, jumping into it and splashing the slightly muddy water all over himself. Happy giggles filled the air around them as Yoongi ran around and played, Jungkook eventually joining in. The two stayed outside until the sun went down, jumping in puddles, trying to catch rain on their tongues, and running around.
    "Yoonie, it's time to go inside!" Jungkook called to Yoongi, who was a good few feet away in a puddle. "Aw!" the little whined, walking over with a hunch. "Don't worry, it might rain tomorrow! We'll come outside again if it rains," Jungkook reasoned, putting a smile back on Yoongi's face.
    After warm baths and a change into not-wet and comfy clothes, the two were now cuddled close on their bed. "Thank you for taking me out in the rain, Kookie." Jungkook smiled softly at his sleepy little. "You are ever so welcome! Goodnight, I love you."
    "I love you too, Kookie."