💖Bracelets💖 || Seventeen

This is a request from hope this is what you wanted!

.

.

.

Chan loved wearing princess dresses in little space. Today, he was dressed as Elsa, pretending he had super powers. Mingyu was playing with Chan in the living room while Wonwoo was making sandwiches in the kitchen. The others were out doing who knows what.

"I wanna go to park Gyu!" Chan said, sitting in the taller's lap. Mingyu smiled at the little, "Well, we'll have to ask Won-won, but I don't see why not!" He said. Picking up a giggling Chan, Mingyu walked into the kitchen. "You're just in time! I'm finished with the sandwiches!" Wonwoo said, placing their plates on the table.

"Yaaay!" Chan cheered, if there was ever a food he could, but never would, love more than dino nuggets, it would be homemade sandwiches. "Sammiches, sammiches!" The boy chanted as Mingyu sat him down in his seat.

Wonwoo smiled fondly as he watched Mingyu clean up what mess Chan made. "You know," Mingyu started, "Chan wants to go to the park today. Thought I'd run it past you." Wonwoo swallowed his food before speaking. "I don't see why not! We'll go after lunch!"

.

.

.

After putting on masks and packing a bag, the three were headed out to the park. "Like I'm holding tight to you!" Chan sang quietly, holding both of his current caregivers hands and swinging them. Mingyu and Wonwoo just smiled at the butchered song.

"Park!" Chan shouted, trying to run off but getting stopped by mister strong guy. "Gyu! I go park!" Chan complained, wiggling around in the taller's hold. "Wait baby, we have to find somewhere to sit first." Wonwoo said, fixing the mask on the little's face.

Sitting down on a bench, Wonwoo watched as Chan Dragged Mingyu off in his cute princess dress. While the two played, Wonwoo's attention was drawn to a couple of teenagers snickering to themselves. He watched, knowing nothing would happen with Mingyu there, as the teens walked over to the swings where his friends were.

"Hey Elsa, what are you doing among us peasants?" One of them mocked, Chan not registering that fact, but Mingyu getting a little mad. "I'm swinging!" The little replied innocently. The group snickered. "Well get lost! This here is our park!" The biggest shouted, not realizing Mingyu was bigger and could be scarier.

"Excuse me boys!" Mingyu said angrily, Chan tearing up at all the yelling. "Go to Wonwoo, Chan." Mingyu said, crossing his arms and glaring at the teenagers. Chan ran off to Wonwoo.

"Now." Mingyu said with an angry tone. The teenagers only looked amused. "If you ever" A step towards the group, "Talk to him," the teens started to look scared, "Me, or that man over there" He pointed at Wonwoo. "Ever again, or if I hear you bothered any of my friends?" One of them spoke up, "How will we know if-" "I guess you"all just have to watch what you say, because next time you're walking away with black eyes and broken arms."

The teens were scared out of their pants, legs shaking, the whole shabang.

"Now scram."

With a tone like that, how could anyone defy?

.

.

.

Chan was once again happily humming along to songs from Frozen, it's his favorite movies after all. "Lost in wooods! Up and down, right and left! When you gooone!" The little sang happily as they walked back to the dorms. His caregivers had bought him things to make friendship bracelets for the whole group.

"We're here, Channie!" Mingyu said, the little hurriedly skipping to the door. "Hurry, hurry! We make bracelet now!" Chan whined because, hey! Those two are slow!

When they finally got to the living room, Chan sat down on the floor impatiently. "Okay, okay! Here, we can start now." Wonwoo said. Mingyu gave Chan the bags, Chan promptly dumping them out, and went to get some fruit for them to snack on.

"We can watch Frozen and make bracelets?" Chan asked. "What's the magic word?" Chan looked up and smiled. "Pleaaase?" Wonwoo ruffled the little's hair, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. "One or two?" Chan thought for a second, Mingyu walking in with a plate of cut up fruits. "Let's make these bracelets!"

Turns out Chan can't make bracelets. After crying a lot, thinking he ruined the present, Wonwoo and Mingyu finally managed to calm him down. "We'll help you make them, right Gyu?" Wonwoo said, Mingyu nodding along. "Yep, you tell us how to design them, and we'll make them!" Chan sniffled, wiping his eyes and smiling. "Okay!"

The little picked out beads and charms for each of the members, Mingyu and Wonwoo stringing them into bracelets. "And, and, Hannie have this one!" Chan said, holding up a small pink charm with a flower on it. "'Cause he's pretty princess like me!" He explained, giggling. "Jihoonie get's this one! 'Cause he small and I small!" He said, this time holding a pair of matching tiny beads. The current caregivers just went along with it, even if Chan was mismatching beads.

"Won-won get sloth!"

"Youngie get hams'er!"

"Into the unknooooooown!"

"Look!" Chan squealed, pointing at a pile of beads. Wonwoo and Mingyu were pleasantly surprised to find that what was left for Chan's bracelet matched each of the others. "Did you plan that hun?" Wonwoo asked, stringing them as told. "Yep! Now I match ev'rybody!"

.

.

.

Needless to say all of Seventeen loved their presents.

.

.

.

I'd love to do a second part with cuddling and bracelet wearing, let me know if you want one!