💖Requests💖

I'm gonna start putting that↑ emoji in the title of requests! This is to help me be organized! If I put this emoji "🤍" in a title, it wasn't written by me! To request, simply comment or send me a pm! I'm always glad to interact with you guys and make new friends! Don't be a silent reader, it motivates me! (I totally understand if you prefer to stay silent) I like to think I'm a pretty neat pal!

My requests are CLOSED FOR GOOD!

Requests in the making: 0

!!!I WILL NOT DO SMUT!!!

!!!I ALSO DON'T DO MEMBER X READER!!!

Things I'll need to know:
1. Who the little is
2. Who the caregivers are, or if there aren't any
3. If the rest of the group knows, or if they're coming out
4. The scenario, what they're doing or what's happening
5. It would also be nice to know if they're kpop idols or not, so I could incorporate it if wanted

It can be simple, or detailed! These are just things that would help me not ask a million questions (yes that was a Winner reference, I don't know them very well but that song slaps)

Example:
(Draft) A oneshot where NCT's Johnny is a little, and the foreign swaggerz are the only ones who know. Johnny comes out to the other 18 members and they have an ice cream movie date!

Or

(Actual request) Dongheon is the little, nobody knows. Hoyoung is sick and on bed rest, but Dongheon wakes up feeling sick too. The members end up ignoring him and he faints. The doctor says he has chronic gastritis, and has to be on bed rest longer than Hoyoung.

Or

(Actual request) Chan is a little and Meanie are his caregivers for the day. He wants to make friendship bracelets, so Mingyu and Wonwoo help him.