Cuddle... || NCT

Poor Chenle woke up in the middle of the night, which wasn't unusual, but when he woke up, he felt an overwhelming feeling of sadness. He tried to ignore it, but he simply couldn't. Silent tears fell down his face as he sat up. Suddenly, he was reminded of all the bad things in the world and how he couldn't do hardly anything to help. 
He was just so sad. 

    Chenle tried to keep as quiet as he could and snuck out of his and Jisung's bedroom. Quiet sobs racked through his small frame as Chenle put a hand over his mouth, making his way to the living room couch. Usually he'd slip and wake up Jisung but, right now, he couldn't bring himself to. Curling up in the fetal position, Chenle didn't notice how his breathing was unsteady, how his whole body shook, how his cries gradually grew in volume. He didn't notice his panic attack until it was full blown. 

    Breathing hard, Chenle sat up. He put his hands out in front of himself and watched them shake. His face scrunched up in sadness as he realized what was happening. Chenle quickly got up on shaky legs and made his way to the bedroom using the wall for support. He was halfway down the hall when his legs gave out on him. Falling to the floor and crying loudly, light and quick footsteps were barely heard. "Chenle! Are you okay?"

    Something about the situation snapped whatever was preventing the little from slipping. Falling straight into little space, Chenle cried even harder, not understanding why his body was acting the way it was. "S-Sungie! Can't- can't breathe!" he cried out, holding out his arms as his lover walked to him. Jisung gently pulled the little to his feet, helping him to the bed. "Alright, Lele?" The little looked up at him, Chenle looked lost. "Hey, I need you to breathe with me. Can you do that?" Jisung spoke calmly and quietly as Chenle nodded, his cries reduced to sniffles and hiccups. Taking a dramatized breath, Jisung carefully looked Chenle in the eyes. He made sure Chenle stayed focused. 

    Only once Chenle's breathing was almost normal did Jisung speak again. "Lele you're doing so well! I need you to keep doing that while I get you some water, okay?" Chenle nodded, breathing as he was told. Jisung quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. "Hey cutie!" he called once he got back to the room. "I need you to drink some water for me." Nodding, the little took the opened water bottle and slowly drank. He'd finally calmed down enough that the rest would fade on its own. "Thank you Sungie…" Chenle spoke, somewhere in middle space. "It was no problem at all. Do you need anything? Wanna talk?"

    Chenle frowned, there was something he needed. "I was just sad for no reason and couldn't slip, but there is something I need from you…" Jisung tilted his head, a silent 'go on'. 

"Cuddle…"